The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 Empty
PostSubject: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:57 am

It had only been a few hours since the Police Officers had brought him to the Asylum and he was already hating it. How dare they make up stories about him being insane just so they didn't have to deal with him anymore. Peter was lying on his new bed, in his room, face buried in a pillow has hot tears poured down his face. The room was nicer than the alley he had been living in, but it was still in a place meant for the mentally unstable and insane. Letting out a frustrated scream, he beat his small fists on the bed, kicking his legs. He would get out of here if it was the last thing he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:04 am

There came a light tap at the door. Raivis had just finished up his after noon rounds when he'd received word of the new patient brought in. Of course, there was still the need for testing to be done, but Dr. Braginski was currently busy with other patients last Raivis had heard, so he decided he should head to the Patient's room and at least make sure they weren't having a panic attack from being shipped off to such a place as this.
The young adult pushed open the door, peering inside before taking a step in. He had to be careful that this one really wasn't violent like the notation on the (piratically bare) chart indicated. "Mr.Kirkland?" he called as he approached the bed, only to truly see that the age of the patient wasn't just a typo. "Ah....Hello there, Mr. Kirkland," Raivis greeted kindly. Though the patient was a child he still wanted to be polite upon first impression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 am

Hearing the door open and his name called, Peter looked up glaring at the man who had entered his room. "What do you want?!" He groaned, wiping the tears from his eyes. There was no way he was going to let the other know he had been crying, though it would have been obvious just by how red his eyes and nose were. Peter didn't want to talk to him right now, he just wanted to wallow in self pity before trying to make a plan to escape.
Then it hit him, the door was still open after the "doctor" walked in. Without a second thought, the young blond boy tried to dart around the intruder and out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:27 am

Of course, being in a mental asylum as they were Raivis should have remembered to shut the door behind him. Maybe he wasnt so well adjusted as he thought he was. The young nurse made a grab for the boy, but missed by a hairs length. "Ah - Wait, Mr. Kirkland!" the elder blonde called after the boy, spinning on his heel to give chase. Just as the boy reached the door Raivis managed to grab the kid's sleeve before he could take three steps past into the hall -tripping over his own two feet in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:41 am

Caught by surprise, Peter stumbled backwards into the older man, knocking them both over. "Let me go! I don't belong here, I'm not insane!" He yelled, trying to pry the nurse's hand from his sleeve.
(Sorry it's so short. D: ))
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:08 pm

(Umm... Am I allowed to join or is this for only you two?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:11 pm

(ooc: You can join if you want. ^ ^)

Raivis was doing his best to try and get up to at least his knees without letting the young patient remove his hold on the boy's sleeve. "P-Please calm down, Mr. Kirkland, I never said you were anything of the sort. Just calm down a moment and we can talk this over." Actually getting to his knees he got a better grip on the boy, his other hand grabbing the child's arm.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:28 pm

(OOC: Thanks. ^^ And I'm Swedish, so my grammar and spelling might have some flaws. I AM very good at it, (let me say it like this, I'm in eight grade, and the English assignments for the NINTH grade are FAR TOO EASY for me. So please correct any grammar/spelling mistakes so I can learn for the future.) but I'm not perfect.
"What is going on here?" Lili asked. She heard crashes and a yell about "not being insane", and she was curious and eager to help if someone got hurt. She had heard the officers talk about the boy while she was reading a book in the staff's lounge. She didn't remember exactly what they said, but she was almost sure that one of the things that he did was attacking people, so she grabbed a conviniently placed iron rod. She wasn't going to attack, but she thought it would be a good idea just in case. She rounded the corner to see that the persons were another nurse (what was his name again? Ronald? Reagan? Rafael? It was something with Ra...) and a boy that were even younger than she was. She doubted he would be able to do very much damage, but she still hold the iron rod, hidden under her coat, firmly to be safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:44 am

((Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy this weekend. <3 ))

Peter stopped his struggling long enough to glance up at the nurse who had suddenly come into his room asking what was going on. "I'm not suppose to be in here!" The blond boy cried, his face pulled into a pout. "And this guy won't let me go!" He hissed, twisting a bit, once again trying to remove the male nurses hand form his arm. "Why can't you guys just let me go!!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:03 am

"B-Because you'll try to run away again," Raivis insisted, "I-I cant just let you run off, I'll get in trouble." He'd been doing well with his job so far, he didnt want to ruin things now. "Listen, if you're not insane, then you'll be let out in a while after Dr. Braginski examines you and sees that." It wasnt like there weren't other patients who claimed to not be insane - but Raivis was having a hard time believing someone so small could be insane - or at least as bad as the police had made it sound. "Can you try to behave until then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:02 am

Sighing, the blond boy finally decided that there was no use trying to escape when one nurse was carefully watching his every move and another currently had his arm. "Okay, I'll behave for now." Peter grumbled, childishly sticking out his tongue at the one who was holding him. "That doctor guy better get here soon though or else I won't continue to behave! And he better not tell me I'm insane because I know I'm not!"
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Lili leaned to the boy nurse.
"Shouldn't we let Dr. Héderváry take care of him instead? To be frank, Dr. Braginski scares me..." She whispered with a small shiver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:37 am

Raivis's gaze turned to the other nurse then, a slight hesitant smile to his lips. "The head nurse?" he asked, making sure he'd heard her suggestion right. He could understand why Dr. Braginski would scare her - sometimes he scared Raivis too. "If you think that'd be better then I dont see any reason to say otherwise. But if she says that he needs to see Dr. Braginski then there's nothing we can do about that." He got up then, still keeping a careful eye on the boy as his grip slackened. "I'll make sure he behaves if you could go get her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:01 am

Peter sighed again, rolling his eyes as the two nurses talked about him as if he weren't there. "I don't care what doctor I have, I just want to get the heck out of here!" The child growled, tempted to bang his head against the wall. If only he hadn't been caught by those stupid, jerk police again.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:45 pm

"Will do." Lili said with a nod, running to get Dr. Héderváry so that she could talk to the boy. She ran back down the corridor she came from, to the place where she last saw Dr. Héderváry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956   Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter Kirkland, Patient # 956
Page 1 of 1