The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patient: Matthew Williams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Patient: Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Patient: Matthew Williams   Patient: Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Character Name:

Matthew Williams

Appearance:

Patient: Matthew Williams E0plx3

Staff or Patient:

Patient

If Patient, what is your derangement? Why are you here?

Matthew has been known to rattle on about a bear named “Kumajiro” and how it keeps telling him that he’s worthless. He finds it hard to sleep with Kumajiro whispering evil things in his ears any chance he gets, and as a result, his eyes have black bags under them. Even though this "bear" causes him much greif, his tends to forget it's name frequently.

Sexuality:

Matthew has never had a relationship, as Kumajiro tells him he’s not worth having a friend let alone a lover. Matthew tends to shy away from everyone as a result.

Personality:

Matthew is a quiet, reserved person, his personality is unstable, as he can be polite one second, and then suicidal the next. When he was younger, he was more cheerful, but still retained the politeness he has today. He can’t stand to talk to people and generally gives them whatever they want if they get mad and angry at him.

Background:

Matthew comes from a wealthy background, and as a result, his parents had little to none part in raising him. He has never left the manor for anything, and has never worked in his life. He had a younger brother who was favoured by his parents, and as a result, he was pushed to the side. One day, when his nurse-maid was busy tending to other business, he ran off into the woods on an adventure. He didn’t come back until a week later, and was repeating the sentence “Save me from Kumajiro.” He was then sent to the asylum after 4 years of no treatment. His parents didn’t care whether he was to be treated. They preferred to pretend he ever plagued their hallways.

Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Patient: Matthew Williams   Patient: Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:52 pm

A patient that is NOT potentially dangerous, "only" suicidal? Finally! Maybe we could do a roleplay some time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patient: Matthew Williams   Patient: Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 am

Lili Zwingli wrote:
A patient that is NOT potentially dangerous, "only" suicidal? Finally! Maybe we could do a roleplay some time?

Sure 8'D
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Patient: Matthew Williams   Patient: Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:33 am

*gives a tight huggle and also wants to RP with you someday* <3
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Patient: Matthew Williams   Patient: Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:03 am

Maybe Siostra could give Kumajiro a stern talking-to! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patient: Matthew Williams   Patient: Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:39 am

Feliks Lukasiewicz wrote:
Maybe Siostra could give Kumajiro a stern talking-to! XD

Darn Tootin'. >:I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patient: Matthew Williams   Patient: Matthew Williams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patient: Matthew Williams
Page 1 of 1