The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This awesome swordsman is now for Hire! Niyo Niyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This awesome swordsman is now for Hire!  Niyo Niyo Empty
PostSubject: This awesome swordsman is now for Hire! Niyo Niyo   This awesome swordsman is now for Hire!  Niyo Niyo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Character Name: Gilbert Weillschmidt

Appearance: This awesome swordsman is now for Hire!  Niyo Niyo 8862742farah
also
omnomnomnom
This awesome swordsman is now for Hire!  Niyo Niyo Hetalia8

Class (captain, wench, crew member, cabin boy): Cutlass for hire. Crew member.

Sexuality: Bi

Personality: Confident with a big ego. He loves fighting and going to far off places. He can be hotheaded. Although he is a pay per job he is loyal to his captain and will not betray them until the job is done. He loves to celebrate a successful mission with beer. He loves fighting without restrictions.

Background:
Gil grew up on the seas. He was born on his fathers ship. he grew up fighting and needing to defend himself and got quite good at it. His father being an infamous pirate captain and taught him how too fight. He is very skilled with a sword. When he was 13 his fathers rivalry with another captain peaked, after a challenge neither of the Captains were seen again. He doesn't know what happened to his father and his disappearance along with his greatest rival is a mystery. He also does not know what happened to his little Brother. Since then he has been honing his skills, traveling, searching for traces of his his family. He plans to one day become captain of his own ship but right now he wants freedom to search and not have the responsibility of a ship and crew.

He is a formidable opponent and is a valuable part to any crew he is part of. He Hes not one to like to stick around with the same crowd for too long. . Gilbert is now a Cutlass for hire. He will join a crew for a mission or two for the right price.

Time line~!
Birth-13: Gil was on His father ship. [Mediterranean]
13-16: He was on Antonio's ship. [ Met in a port in the Mediterranean, traveled to the New world]
late 16-19: He was traveling with his cousin Vash. [Went back to germany to look for his family]
20-present: Did a few small jobs then was hired by Captain Kirkland.[ His first job led him back to the New world, then Kirkland]

Last edited by Gilbert Wiellschmidt on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

This awesome swordsman is now for Hire!  Niyo Niyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: This awesome swordsman is now for Hire! Niyo Niyo   This awesome swordsman is now for Hire!  Niyo Niyo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:26 am

((would you like us to have known each other in this AU? I have a cross-dressing Elizabeta on my ship~))
Back to top Go down

This awesome swordsman is now for Hire! Niyo Niyo
Page 1 of 1