The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome me~ Runs like a battery~!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Awesome me~ Runs like a battery~!! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome me~ Runs like a battery~!!   Awesome me~ Runs like a battery~!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 am

Character Name: Gilbert Wiellschmidt

X-Men / Brotherhood Code Name: Blitz

Appearance: Awesome me~ Runs like a battery~!! Prussiafire
Best I could find ..

Mutant Abilities: Gilbert starts fires by using static electricity. He then uses pyrokinesis to control the fire. This fire that he creates is blue. His power is stronger when he is not tired. He cannot create fire if he is literally a wet match but he can control existing fire. (Aka: He needs a spark and friction to start the fire and can't if he is wet) The more momentum he gets going, the more friction he can get going towards his flames.
He also has pretty good reflexes but this also depends on how much energy he has at the time. He is currently working with storm in order to try and control more powerful electricity and lightning as it is seen as a possibility his powers could grow much more powerful.
Storm often dumps water on him if he gets out of hand. It has been advised that Gil not use up too much of his energy...

Quirks caused by the powers
Often if you touch Gil you will get a zap when you first touch him,
this also depends on how energy he has stored up, he doesn't mean this.
He also tends to heat up like a battery if he has too much energy. Sometimes burning too touch.His soft hair gets crinkly when he has too much build up energy.

X-Men or Brotherhood:
X-Men(now) Brotherhood in the past

Sexuality: Bi-sexual.

Personality: His personality fluctuates with the amount of static electricity in the air. Although he is usually always a cocky trouble maker with a big ego. He is also more notably irritable and energetic when its thundering or storming as excess static in the air irks him but also makes him a lot more powerful.

Background: Gilbert was born in Germany but moved to America after being rescued from the Eastern Europe sect of the brotherhood. Gilbert who ran a lot like a battery on static was told he had endless possibilities and Ivan was highly curious and eager to find the limits of the Prussians skills. He would make him train endlessly and submitted him to tests just as shock therapy to increase the levels of electricity Gilbert could store in his body since Gilbert usually took that in from the environment around him. He found himself becoming a criminal, starting to not care about the people he hurt he got to the point where he couldn't take it and wanted to leave. But Ivan would not let him. Ivan could so easily find him if he tried to escape.

But that is when Xavier turned up, the X-men setting free the students of the sect. Gilberts prayers had not been answered by God, but by a psychic.
Back to top Go down

Awesome me~ Runs like a battery~!!
Page 1 of 1