The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo Empty
PostSubject: YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo   YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Picture of your character:
YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo 8862742farah

Character you are playing: Gilbert/Prussia

Universes you are interested in joining: hmm~ all look fun.. I will see how things roll.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: This is a good /fun idea. I look forward to the craziness

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: I am Prussia in The world belongs to us . I Also RP England and Prussia on FB.

Things you will not rp: It ranges/ depends on my mood. No Goreplay, just ask me first if you have a interesting request.

About yourself: I think most of you know me xD. I'm a lady~ I'm From Australia. I cosplay often as Iggy, I will be getting my Prussia cosplay soon. I have a yellow canary called Gilbird.

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo   YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:54 pm

*eyes gleam dangerously/has a hidden arsenal of ropes and gags in his coat* Prussia~<3
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo   YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:25 am

*stands in front of Gilbert* Back off, kuzyn!
Back to top Go down
http://theworldscollide.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo   YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:05 am

*shoves Feliks out of the way* This does not concern you~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo   YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 am

Yo .. well I'm popular already! Kesesese -obvious to what the other two are on about-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo   YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:07 am

Hermano, good to see you <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo   YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:32 am

Fufufufufu~ Oh my. Gilbert, dear. How nice to see you here. *smiles sweetly* Better yet how did you get out of those handcuffs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo   YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YO! ITS THE AWESOME ME~ Niyo Niyo
Page 1 of 1