The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gilbert, Pure-blood!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gilbert, Pure-blood! Empty
PostSubject: Gilbert, Pure-blood!   Gilbert, Pure-blood! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Character Name: Gilbert Weillschmidt

Professor or Student:
student

Appearance:Gilbert, Pure-blood! Untitled

Blood (Muggle-born, Pure-blood, Squib, Half-blood, you can also have veela blood or other such things): Pure blood of course

House: Slytherin-prefect, 7th year , Quidditch Captain

Sexuality: Bi. He swings both ways but more towards women. He just has issues talking to girls and not insulting them. He also has very high standards. Although he does teasingly flirt a lot...usually to make people feel uncomfortable.

Personality: He has a huge ego and always is striving to show everyone how awesome he is. He is loud, adventurous and outwardly confident. He holds grudges and its easy to rub the wrong way. He has a soft spot for a good meal and has a fondness for dragons. He can ride a broomstick very well and is good at jinxes. He thinks Butterbeer is ok.. but nothing beats something alcoholic!

Background: Gil is the Slytherin head boy. He is a pure blood from a prestigious family. His father is a famous wizard and he has a hard time trying to fill those shoes. He was born in Germany and was meant to go to Durmstrang. His family is very well known there and his father studied and now works there from time to time. The school was looking forward to taking him but Gilbert decided to go to hogwarts after getting an acceptance letter from that school, he didn't even know he had an option on where he studied before that. And he decided to Hogwarts so he wouldn't be in his fathers shadow and so how awesome he is on his own.

He likes playing Quiddich but he also like playing the old German game
Stichstock (consisting of a single wizard acting as a guardian or goalkeeper, trying to protect an inflated Dragon Bladder.
A number of other players mounted on broomsticks would attempt to
pierce the bladder, with the first who successfully did so being
declared the winner; the goalkeeper could attempt to hex the other
players; if nobody was able to pierce the bladder, the goalkeeper won )

He is often seen walking around with a real golden Snidget bird sitting on his head (the bird the golden snitch was based on) Gilbert is also one of the only people to ever breed golden snidget. For some reason they have taken a liking to him and lay eggs on his pillow and head if he stays still long enough.

He is known for his skill in espionage based spells he created, and also his skill is dueling. He has natural talent but he wastes it a lot. But when he sets his mind to it he can do very well, which makes him the annoying type who never hardly studies but always does better then most in the class at tests.

Gilbert also has a few odd opinions on muggles. He doesn't hate them but he isn't jumping hurdles for their rights either. He finds them utterly amusing sometimes. He loves muggle music and pop culture but he seems to think they are lesser then wizards. Almost seeing them more as naive children and can be rather condescending towards muggles and halfbloods. He will say things like "Oh! that's alright work considering your muggle born" Or pat someone on the back and say "Its ok.. your muggle born after all" And see absolutely nothing wrong in saying it.

Last edited by Gilbert Weillschmidt on Sun May 29, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, Pure-blood!   Gilbert, Pure-blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:38 pm

((how would you like our relationship to be, hermano? Friends despite houses, childhood friends who hardly speak anymore because of houses...?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, Pure-blood!   Gilbert, Pure-blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:42 pm

((close friends who tend to keep the friendship on the down low, often hang out in there own time ? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, Pure-blood!   Gilbert, Pure-blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:22 pm

((I have to wonder if you know what "downlow" means in African-American slang. But yeah, that sounds good.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, Pure-blood!   Gilbert, Pure-blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:30 pm

((Spain.. why must everyone have dirty minds ;A; well its means nothing dirty to me.. it just means to keep something under the radar and quiet ;A; ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, Pure-blood!   Gilbert, Pure-blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:33 pm

((downlow does mean that...but as to what it means to African-Americans, it's not inherently dirty. It just implies that a black man is having an affair, especially with another man, and is keeping it "on the downlow," i.e., not telling people about it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, Pure-blood!   Gilbert, Pure-blood! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:52 am

((HAHHAHAHAH ='D -is amused-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilbert, Pure-blood!   Gilbert, Pure-blood! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilbert, Pure-blood!
Page 1 of 1