The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application- Gupta Hassan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application- Gupta Hassan Empty
PostSubject: Application- Gupta Hassan   Application- Gupta Hassan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 am

Application- Gupta Hassan 1212613536463

Human name: Gupta Muhammad Hassan

Country's name: Arab Republic of Egypt

Personality section: (at least a good solid paragraph--show us that you know your character.)
Gupta is a mysterious fellow. He is a bit on the short side, with tanned skin, and fluid amber eyes that seem to sparkle with the emotions he does not express. He is quiet and serious which can often come off as coldness. Something he is very aware of and is trying to improve on….just not very hard. He is a nation of few words and when he speaks, it is polite and mostly formal. He is dedicated to his family and strongly respects his mother and all she did for him.

On some level he sees himself as a disappointment to her since he is not as personable as she was but he will never admit it. On the outside, he is a model of decorum, but he is easily flustered when exposed to new things. It doesn't worry him too much, he takes things at his own pace and that suits him just fine. Currently he is going through a radical time of change and for the first time in a long time he is very unsure of himself. He will never admit these to these insecurities though they deeply trouble him.

Roleplay sample: (can be in 1st or 3rd person and at least 1 paragraph)
Gupta always liked the quiet, moments in which thoughts were clear and focused. This sadly was not the case presently. Here he was, sitting with his Mediterranean brethren, Turkey and Greece, a lovely meal prepared by Cyprus and they were fighting. Again. By his count this was the 546th time this same argument had occurred. As per usual, it was something small……this time it was the larger nation’s fork being slightly crooked. Sarcasm turned to malice as their words sharply stung each other.

Gupta sighed and took a bite of the roast lamb. It was excellent. He watched again as they argued. One would see his blasé attitude towards his family fighting a thing to distain but he knew full well never to directly involve himself in their bickering. A much more subtle hand would be needed for these stubborn forces. These two nations were his brothers, together they had struggled, survived, and endured, he loved them. Being one to never directly express his feelings, he had never spoken those words, but they knew.

“This coriander spiced lamb is quite delightful, is that a hint of of cinnamon I detect?” he interjected to the smaller nation. Before he could respond the others sampled their own plates.

“Its cumin and nutmeg……your palate is muddled.”

“Idiot, its coriander….”

“Perhaps a second helping is needed to full decipher the spice blend.” He continued, portioning and plating for the other two. “ But first I must commend young Cyprus for a lovely meal. Do you not agree Heracles? Sadiq?”

They nodded and continued to eat. Gupta’s eyes softened, his face still the stoic mask he always wore. Slowly, the sounds of quiet eating and the clinking of cutlery filled the room. As he liked it.

Anything else?: I love to rp so I am up for anything interesting and fun. And my favorite color is gray.

MSN account: vrc2001@hotmail.com

Last edited by Gupta Hassan on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gupta Hassan   Application- Gupta Hassan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:22 am

Good application thus far, Gupta! However, it looks like you haven't checked out the rules yet, so before I can give you a verdict, please read those over and adjust your app accordingly. Spasiba~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gupta Hassan   Application- Gupta Hassan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:42 am

Fixed~ Hope its okay. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gupta Hassan   Application- Gupta Hassan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:34 am

Alrighty! Everything looks good, so welcome to the forum~<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application- Gupta Hassan   Application- Gupta Hassan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application- Gupta Hassan
Page 1 of 1