The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Magic and Owls Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Of Magic and Owls Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Magic and Owls Discussion    Of Magic and Owls Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 pm

Just pointing this out.
You got a slight coding fail [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. The underline from Dominic Maestro's continues all the way to Gladrags Wizardwear, and part of the code is shown at the beginning of Gladrags Wizardwear.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Of Magic and Owls Discussion    Of Magic and Owls Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Thank you Francis~! *hugs tight and loves* I fixed it now ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Of Magic and Owls Discussion    Of Magic and Owls Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Um, is this where we plot for the HP AU too? Because I sort of have a few ideas I want to discuss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Magic and Owls Discussion    Of Magic and Owls Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Lili Zwingli wrote:
Um, is this where we plot for the HP AU too? Because I sort of have a few ideas I want to discuss.

This thread is more to talk about the world in general. For plots specifically, you go [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. Or if you're plotting with one person specifically you can PM them or talk to them if you catch them in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Magic and Owls Discussion    Of Magic and Owls Discussion  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Magic and Owls Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2