The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Verse Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
William Anderson
Mr. Newspaper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Newspaper

Mr. Newspaper

X-Verse Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Aha, look at that! I'm finally doing my job and posting up a discussion thread!

So basically, post up suggestions or things for the lovely X-Verse. The board will see a makeover similar to the one about to take place in Eternal Darkness, so it's all down to the discussion and solidifying your character profiles.

So...discuss away! Oh, and work on those profiles!
Back to top Go down
William Anderson

William Anderson

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 am

I've changed William's mutation and backstory so he's all ready to go.

I dunno if X-Verse itself actually needs any changes aside from rebooting the plot since a lot of people from the original plots are probably gone?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Newspaper

Mr. Newspaper

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Well, the main reboot is to figure out who is part of Xavior's School and who is part of the Brotherhood (and who is neutral). After that, it's just a matter of figuring out which RPs are still relevant and getting the plots started. I know some of the deep planning by the Brotherhood needs some resetting (I KNOW ALL, MUWAHAHA)

But that's primarily it, as far as I can see also. So let's get it done, so we can start RPing there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:24 pm

The information needs to be rewritten too.
Speifically, I think the motives of Magneto and Prof. Xavier definitely need more explanation. They just currently feel biased, where as this really isn't a "good versus evil" battle. It's a battle of two extremes to beat oppression (not completely sure how much of this was shown in X-men Evolution because they were mainly focusing on the students, but it's always been the theme about Magneto and Xavier's rivalry).
And it's a little odd having one post with only one rule.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Newspaper

Mr. Newspaper

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:23 pm

I'll be taking a closer look at the this verse and fleshing out more what needs done (instead of just "FIGURE OUT WHO IS WITH WHICH SIDE" XD) and will take that into consideration.

I'll do some more research before writing up and finalizing the summary of the verse, so you'll have plenty of time to make sure I get it straight~

Yeah...that post used to be the rule about superpowers (I think that's the one you're referring to) which could just be added to the rules in general. I'll get on that as well (well, Kiku will...so kick her if it's not done XD). But we'll flesh out the rules better just as soon as ED is completely wrapped up (which won't take long now that Kiku has tied Arthur to a chair and forced him to type endless lines asked Arthur to give opinions here and there.)
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 am

I've changed my profile, mostly to reflect the fact that we don't have a Vash now.
Back to top Go down
Lietuviškai

Lietuviškai

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:08 pm

I definitely would like for there to be a war between the two sides - apart from the tension that has always been a thing for them. Before when we had everyone it was going to be caused by me going to try to get Vanya back after his memory was lost. But now that we don't have many people it's a little more difficult to get something going.
I'm always just trying to get undecided players into the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
http://nonoising.tumblr.com
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Well Liet i've joined the brother hood. We need to go show mutants that the brotherhood is the way to go!!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:46 am

Now y'all just keep your epic plotting up...because we (meaning Arthur and myself) are about to throw a wrench (a good one) into your plans~

I won't spoil anything, but I will say I think you'll find plotting much easier once this change goes live (it's why we've been rather quiet on here recently).

We're almost all finished too, so expect to be hearing about it in the next few days <3
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Lietuviškai

Lietuviškai

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Smile

Ok Lukas- if there is anything that you would like to have happen just throw ideas out then we can get this thing a rolling.

There are a few ideas though that I am thinking about. First Lili is also looking to start something new in x-verse so if for some reason or another the two of our characters get the assignment to try to get her, but possibly even fail because she is a powerful untrained psychic then that could be a thing.

We could also rp the two training together/ meeting for the first time in the brotherhood compound. That's always an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
http://nonoising.tumblr.com
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:13 pm

That capturing part is fine with me at least. I could have her try to run away because as her profile says, she doesn't like to fight, but she could lose control of them if she panics enough.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Sounds fair...Maybe Lukas can offer training...his powers are similar in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:01 am

Kiku is just going to sit pretty in his flowershop and try not to get into trouble XD

KEEP PLANNING...and we're almost ready you guys! <3))
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 am

That training thing is fine by me too. Would you like me to start or would you like to start?
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:03 am

you can set the scene if you like
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:10 am

Alright, let me just try to think something up.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:12 am

well he can just approch her at first and give her an offer
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:31 am

Yeah, I know, just need to think up WHERE he should approach her, y'know.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:06 pm

somewhere neutral neither brother hood nor xmen territory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Discussion Thread   X-Verse Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Verse Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1