The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alfred F. Jones, WHOA HEY WOW I mean HAMBURGER I mean OH LOOK I mean...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alfred F. Jones, WHOA HEY WOW I mean HAMBURGER I mean OH LOOK I mean... Empty
PostSubject: Alfred F. Jones, WHOA HEY WOW I mean HAMBURGER I mean OH LOOK I mean...   Alfred F. Jones, WHOA HEY WOW I mean HAMBURGER I mean OH LOOK I mean... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:32 am

Character Name: Alfred F. Jones

Appearance: Short blond hair with ahoge, blue eyes, glasses.

Staff or Patient: Patient

If Patient, what is your derangement? Why are you here? Klazomania (compulsive shouting, like a tic, can be a symptom of Tourette syndrome) - doctors have sad that it is most likely to be Tourette's, but further examination is needed. Also suffers from ADHD and mild paranoia, often rants about 'conspiracy theories'.

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: Hyperactive and cheerful, his condition used to be merely put down as "high spirits". Often demands junk food until he is sedated.

Background: Parental records have not yet been found, though he says his parents took drugs. He grew up mostly living with whatever friends would take him in, though a lot of nights he had nowhere to stay. His condition was never much of a problem until one particular incident, which got him locked away in here. It has only got worse since he arrived here, and he's developed a violent twitch as well as yelling things out more frequently.
Back to top Go down

Alfred F. Jones, WHOA HEY WOW I mean HAMBURGER I mean OH LOOK I mean...
Page 1 of 1