The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for character~ Francis Bonnefoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application for character~ Francis Bonnefoy Empty
PostSubject: Application for character~ Francis Bonnefoy   Application for character~ Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:44 pm

francis bonnefoy Pictures, Images and Photos" border="0" alt=""/>

Human name: Francis Bonnefoy

Country's name: France~

Personality section: Francis is a very romantic person, enjoying the thrill of the chase just as much as the acctual capture (ahonhonhon~ ;D) He doesn't distinguish between genders, and flirts with anything that moves, but when in love is very devoted (though he may stray sometimes). Part of the notorious Bad touch trio, he has fun with life and loves to relax at the end of the day with a glass of the most beautiful french red wine.

Roleplay sample: Francis looked in the mirror and fixed his hair, sighing at the split ends and reminded himself to get a haircut. He looked over at his neatly made bed and grinned, running his hand along the silk sheet. "Tonight, mon ami" he purred, "is the night. I will finally 'ave 'im~"
Francis pulled on his coat and headed for the front door, not anxious, not nervous. Excited. Excited at the prospect of looking into the other man's eyes, of reaching his hand across the table and touching his cheek lightly, of the moment he may accept an invitation back to the house...he physically shuddered in delight as he shut the door behind him. yes, tonight will be the night....

Anything else?: non...i believe thats it~ merci ;D

MSN account: samii.rickards@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Application for character~ Francis Bonnefoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for character~ Francis Bonnefoy   Application for character~ Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:59 am

Hello Francis~

So, there were a few comments/concerns about your app that we'd like you to work on...

1. Expand on the personality section - Your description doesn't seem to fully encompass Francis's persona beyond the fact that he flirts a lot.

2. Larger rp sample that tells us more about the character - Same reason as the personality section.

3. Rping with one of our veterans to test run - We aren't asking for a daunting history lesson since we don't deal much with historical rps, but we would like to see how well you can pilot the character. On this forum/group chat, we have a lot going on, so it is important that you can respond well to the rest of us.

Thank you~!
Back to top Go down

Application for character~ Francis Bonnefoy
Page 1 of 1