The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russia-Ivan Braginski

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Russia-Ivan Braginski Empty
PostSubject: Russia-Ivan Braginski   Russia-Ivan Braginski I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:01 am

[img]Russia-Ivan Braginski Ivancu10[/img]

Character you are playing: Russia/ Ivan Braginski

Universes you are interested in joining: All of them except for Pokemon really. XD

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Looking forward to rp-ing with everyone~!

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not:
Current:
The Worlds Collide (obviously)
Tomorrow Only Knows (Spain)
Accio World (Spain)

Past:
The World Academy (Lithuania and Philippines)
Freedom Fields (Philippines)
Resident Hetalia (Lithuania)

Things you will not rp: Hm... Good luck finding something I won't rp. Just let me know what you plan on doing if it's iffy to you.

About yourself: Let's see... I live in California of the U.S., I'm an avid Spain cosplayer, I love to read and draw, I make jewelry as well as do commissions for cosplay props, and I love dogs. Yes, the dogs are very relevant. tongue On another note, it may seem intimidating to have Russia as an admin, but allow me to reassure you with the fact that I am but a 5 foot tall (152 cm) Asian girl who loves snuggles and chai tea. With that being said, I can't wait to talk and rp with all of you here~<3

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Russia-Ivan Braginski
Page 1 of 1