The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence Thread

Go down 
+4
香 港
Arthur Kirkland
Lili Zwingli
Kiku Honda
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:06 am

This thread is for anyone who needs to take a short absence, due to school, work, conventions, etc. While we understand real life is always more important, please do try to give us a heads up when you know you'll be absent for a long period of time. If you cannot post an absence post, please try to contact one of the admins/mods so it can be posted for you.

Players who have not posted an absence or contacted an admin or mod who are inactive for 1 week will be sent a PM/E-mail as a reminder. If they do not respond/contact an admin or mod within 1 week from the e-mail send day, their account will be deleted and their character up for grabs again. That's two weeks of inactivity, and that means two weeks of a plot standing still...which sucks majorly!

Please follow the example below:

Username: (your name)
Absence: (Please specify the longest amount of time you think you'll be absent, and please use dates when possible)
Reason: (you don't have to go into great detail here, just tell us what you think we ought to know)

EXAMPLE:

Username: Kiku Honda
Absence: 11/23 to 11/25
Reason: Working holiday hours for Thanksgiving/Black Friday, so I'm not sure how much I'll be online.
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Username: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Absence: 15th June - 18th June
Reason: Going to a convention~ <3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Aww, have loads of fun and bring us back some epic pictures? *sparkly eyes* ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:59 am

Username: Lili Zwingli
Absence: June 23 - June 30
Reason: Trip with the family to Denmark
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Oooh, have fun Lili!

I will also mark you as checked in for the activity check ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:12 am

This isn't so much an 'absence' as it is a 'I might not respond to much so please forgive me but I'll still be around if you need me' sort of post.

I've been a bit...well, Arthur knows...lately, so I'll be 'hereish' for the next two days. By 'hereish' I mean I'll most likely not be in the group chat or respond to many posts, but will do anything administrative that is needed. I'll also be around if Gil needs help in the group chat, but otherwise I'll probably be fairly quiet.

Thankfully, these things usually pass as quickly as they come...but in the time they are here they are quite heavy.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 am

Username: Kiku Honda
Absence: 7-26 through 7-29
Reason: Going to an anime convention, and dragging some of the members of this forum with me *looks pointedly at Arthur and then goes to hide*

(I WILL OPEN UP THE ACTIVITY CHECK ON MONDAY (my time...confusing XD) SO WATCH FOR THAT XD Any character reservations in the meantime will be handled by our lovely Gil until my return from my lovely vacaaaaation~)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:48 am

Username: Arthur Kirkland
Absence: 24 July thru 30 July
Reason: Getting ready for and going to a convention~ Also dragging Feliks along with us ^^
Back to top Go down
香 港

香 港

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Username:Li Siu Chun
Absence:26-27/7/2012 , 30-31/7/2012
Reason: Preparing for anime convention.... and gone camping on 30~31
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Aww, have fun! (Seems a good chunk of us are going to be gone at an anime convention coming up soon! ^_^)
Back to top Go down

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 am

Absence: 3/8 to 6/8
Reason: She's used up her monthly usage of internet, so she can't come on until then. If she does manage to come on at all, it'd probably only be on MSN but otherwise she most likely won't be on at all.
IC reason, Prussia got busted because I decided to drag him into Germany's room to "play" for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 am

Username: Lili Zwingli
Absence: 13 August - 16 August
Reason: One last trip this summer to my (grandmother's) summer home.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:26 am

Hello~ Posting up a short semi-absence to let you know I will be on post hiatus whilst I work on much-needed profiles. Will resume RP posts once I've got at least the majority of my profiles done and up. I'll still be on chat sporadically though. <3
Back to top Go down

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:11 am

Username: Francis Bonnefoy
Absence: About the next three months
Reason: Back at university and the heavy assignments are kicking in. I may still be around on msn and able to sneak a post or two here and there, but otherwise I'm mainly working on asssignments. Dragging Belarus with me too since she also has to study.
Back to top Go down
Lietuviškai

Lietuviškai

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Username: Lietuviškai
Absence: 8-25 to 9-10?
Reason: I am back at college now and have been given the job of creating the costume designs for an upcoming play. Unfortunately 3 weeks is a very short amount of time to be given such a large task. I'll still be around and I might post if I have the time, I just want you to know that I have a large looming task that will need to be done :> I should be back before the next activity check and I will up date the hiatus if things change. Still feel free to pm me with plot ideas and what not because I will still be checking and replying to pms, I just may not have time to sit down and write out a full post. :>
Back to top Go down
http://nonoising.tumblr.com
Lietuviškai

Lietuviškai

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:29 am

Updating my Hiatus to extend to the beginning of October.
Back to top Go down
http://nonoising.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:55 am

Late Kiku is laaaate...but our resident Leon is absent. Leon will return to us very soon. If any of the mods want further details, they can PM me and we can talk~
Back to top Go down

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:21 am

Going on hiatus till an unconfirmed date. Sorry to everyone I was rping with. I really need a break from the group. I will keep you updated Kiku.
Back to top Go down
Elise Dubois

Elise Dubois

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Username: Elise Dubois
Absence: 24/9/12 to 29/9/12
Reason: Going camping~
Back to top Go down

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Absence: 29/9/12 to 1/10/12
Reason: Doing a lot of traveling and stuff that weekend so I may be on chat a little while on the train but the point here is I don't rightly know XDD
In short... Oktoberfest! As well as me participating in a Model UN Hetalia style as Germany... I HAVE A LOT OF STUDY TO DO AHHHH.

I will be taking France with me too so don't expect her around much either~
Back to top Go down
Im Yong Soo

Im Yong Soo

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Username: Im Yong Soo
Absence: Until next Friday, maybe?
Reason: I have a huge mid term paper due this month and I need to focus on it badly. I'll still be on MSN, but heavily distracted.
Back to top Go down
Elise Dubois

Elise Dubois

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Username: Elise Dubois
Absence: From today (Monday) until Sunday
Reason: Going on another holiday.
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Username: Leon Banjora
Absence: Continued hiatus till end of october
Reason: Study

I relise I haven't been on here much for awhile. A lot has happened this year, my ezcema has skyrocketed making typing hard and painful. I had surgery, I lost a beloved pet and I started a web design course.

After the course hopefully things will quieten now for the rest of the year. I know my family plans to go down to healsville probably next month and i doubt there will be internet. I will tr and start an rp as soon as my course finishes. If you are interested let me know.

Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence Thread
Page 1 of 1