The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules of the Realm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

The Rules of the Realm Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of the Realm   The Rules of the Realm I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:45 am

There is no god-modding or power playing. Keep the fight realistic to the strengths and weaknesses of each of the characters involved. If you're in a fight, make it fair, unless the other person would not mind you winning.

If you want to 'borrow' something specific to another character (i.e. speaking Rouglin like Kiku does), please be sure to be respectful of that person. While asking is nice (though not always necessary), it is never a nice thing to take someone else's idea and not use it the way it was intended to be used. If you have questions, contact that person via PM. (In other words, be respectful of RPers headcanons)

Mr. Newspaper can be contacted to make announcements in RPs (such as declaring bounties), or to RP as a messenger. He is not specifically 'loyal' to any one crew or crew member.

A list of your relationships, pairs, friendships, enemies, etc., can be posted in the Plot Central area, so that everyone else can quickly view where you stand in the AU.

SHIPS AND CREWS

All decisions/RPs concerning a ship (i.e. wanting to join a ship, wanting to leave a ship) MUST be discussed with the ship's Captain and anyone else involved (i.e. another ship's Captain). This is to keep the RP realistic, as decisions concerning the ship or its crew were ALWAYS run by the Captains. You can contact the Captains of the ship through PM.

If you do not know who is part of your crew/the Captain of your ship, or what roles you can take aboard a ship, you can refer to the 'Jobs Aboard a Ship' post. To find the Captain of your ship or the ship you'd like to join, simply click on the Ship's description and you will see a list of the crew.

Keep in mind, while we are in a pirate AU (you know those pirates got around, okay?), there are still those who would rather have true, developing relationships with others (not just pairings). Please be respectful of anyone who wishes to be strictly in a relationship, and don't pair with others. If you're not sure where you stand, talk to the other person.

If you join/leave a crew, please post on the appropriate crew lists so that they can be updated to reflect the changes. They are located under the descriptions of the ships.

If you have any questions, you can post them below or start a separate discussion about them.
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

The Rules of the Realm
Page 1 of 1