The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Crossover AU?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ultimate Crossover AU? Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Crossover AU?   Ultimate Crossover AU? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:34 pm

As soon as I thought of it, it was kicking me and yelling at me to hurry up and suggest it because it WILL NOT wait in my mind or inbox quietly like my other ideas. And I swear the yell sounds like Germany's

Anyway, basically this world is where we can play any version of our characters already created for other worlds and have them derp around for our entertainment.

So say I want my X-men AU!Francis to meet up with Prussia's Seven Seas AU!Gilbert, it can be done! We plot to put this on a space ship, and off to make a thread for this crackiness we go.

Will this affect the plots for any of the other AUs?
Nope. Anything we do here has nothing to do with the other AUs. It's just for fun.

Do we need profiles?
Again no. All the profiles are done for the other worlds. Just talk to the person you want to meet in here and make your thread like you would for any other world.

Can we have pairings here?
Have to address it because pairings appear everywhere. I kind of think of this more as a "I want my character from this world to interact with your character in that world. Let's make a thread and do this shit." world. If you want to smut or date, that's fine. But maybe for that reason, I may have to suggest that we not allow complete claims to dating a character here. It's outside all of the plotting from the other worlds and since you're not always playing the same version of your own character here, what would be the point of a single closed pairing?

Do the variations have to only be from AUs on this forum?
Don't ask me, I haven't thought that far.

What does anyone thing about this idea? You can comment on any of the points I've already made.
There's no real obligation to join, but more of a world that's there if you ever need it for a bit of crack.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Crossover AU?   Ultimate Crossover AU? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Francis...did I ever mention you're friggen brilliant? No? Not today? Not recently?

WELL, YOU'RE FRIGGEN BRILLIANT! <3

I can only see this stirring up the whole 'you guys only RP pairings/privately on this forum' thing going on, but I'd say you could do group RPs here too (Gil from Pirates, Francis from X-Verse, Arthur from Asylum, Lili from Medieval...etcetc) and have the setting be whatever you wanted it to be (i.e. Halloween party).

I'll stare at this longer and make a more intelligent comment after I've woken up a bit more ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Crossover AU?   Ultimate Crossover AU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:19 am

Yes, that could happen too ^^ You could post an open RP for Xverse Kiku's flower shop in there, and anyone from any verse can walk in. Just for something different~

It could even be possible for threads with random "plot" (le gasp). Such as I want to start one where flying monkeys are taking over the world in one thread. Anyone can join in fighting against those poop slinging demons! It doesn't have to do with any verse in particular, just something that's a bit of crack and doesn't need much explaining.

Though there'd have to be a limit to plotted things we could do. A random battle against flying monkeys would be okay because it really doesn't need much explanation and after said battle it'd be over so it'd all be contained in one thread. But if someone wanted to start outright new world that would need multiple threads to it and even a whole list of rules to explain it, that's probably where we'd have to say no.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Crossover AU?   Ultimate Crossover AU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:31 am

It's more like, if they thought an idea could grow into a world then it moves on to being plotted out and fleshed out, not necessarily an entire world right there in that place. XD

AND I WANT TO FIGHT THEM...I WANT TO FIGHT THEM WITH PILLOW POWER! >D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Crossover AU?   Ultimate Crossover AU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:43 am

That would be fine if that happened. Though I don't think people should be going there with the intention of "well since I can't have my master/slave AU made, I will just go make it in the crossover AU and get enough people to join it so that we can show the admin/mods that it's needed". Accidentally forming an AU idea when you just originally wanted a bit of lolz from it - completely fine.

Of course that would mean the mods will need to watch over that board carefully and make sure nothing like that happens.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Crossover AU?   Ultimate Crossover AU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:45 am

Pfft, we wooooould. So there would be defined rules for that (or just a gentle nudge away from it) <3

(Why do I keep answering these backwards? x.x)

I was thinking more of a crack idea becoming an AU...like that (the accident thing...geez my brain likes to not function right now x.x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Crossover AU?   Ultimate Crossover AU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:06 am

I think doing both would just be a good reminder~

Probably to avoid it easier, we'd just need to look at a thread and think of some questions like:
- Would we need more than one thread to finish this idea?
- Is the explanation too the idea too detailed to be fully explained in an IC post?
If you're saying yes to both as the thread starts, then clearly it's something better left to be made as its own world.

Going with my battle against the flying monkeys idea here... currently I'd be saying no to both questions. It's just a cracky idea, no real rules other than your general RPing rules are needed. And the only details I need to explain are there is an army of flying monkeys attacking everyone. No fancy world explanation or species explanation or anything. Something simple I can put into an IC post.

Now say in the middle of this thread, people started getting the idea of these being cyborg creatures sent by an evil mastermind who is experimenting on animals to create soldiers. And now has decided to test on humans to take over the world. And everyone started thinking of specific roles and rules for it and... well new world is created. Clearly, I didn't PLAN on it happening when I made the thread, but it did. So that would be okay ^^ no one has to fear being busted on this happening.

But if instead I started the thread WITH THAT INTENTION, and made it clear in the first post that there are multiple special rules to join this thread and that the plot is more complicated than "flying monkeys are attacking everyone" to the point that it'd be obvious there needs to be more than one thread to complete all aspects of the plot THAT would be when I should be busted.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Crossover AU?   Ultimate Crossover AU? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:30 am

That thing...that thing in post form...*loves* It's what's going on in my brain, but what my fingers refuse to type <3

I think since mentally I'm on the same page as you I'll stand by my 'this is epic' idea <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Crossover AU?   Ultimate Crossover AU? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Crossover AU?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Out of Character :: Forum Discussions-
Jump to: