The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:02 am

Any questions about the forum (the applications, RPs, etc) or group chat can be posted here. They will be answered as quickly as possible~

If you have a question that you would rather not post here, you can PM it to an admin and they will respond as quickly as possible through PM.
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:43 am

Where do you post to ask for rps?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:40 am

Hello Leon~

Since the old Forum and RP Requests board has moved, here are some new, helpful functions for you:

- If you'd like to request an AU, you can put it under the Suggestions board
- If you'd like to request a plot idea for a specific AU, just post in the Plot Central board of the respective AU you'd like.
- If you'd like to request a RP with a specific person, you can either ask in the Plot Central board, PM them, or ask over MSN.

I hope these help, and my apologies for taking a bit to get to this!
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:12 pm

i sorta wanted to just post saying that if anyone wanted to rp with me to post it on that thread... so ?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:56 pm

You can do that in the Plot Central board of whichever AU you wanted to request RPs for. This is to keep each AU and its plotting distinct from other AUs.
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:55 am

Thank you. I sent you an important email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: General Information :: Rules and F.A.Q-
Jump to: