The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon question

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pokemon question Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon question   Pokemon question I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:23 am

In Pokemon I'm setting Arthur as a Gym Leader.

But I'd like him to breed Fariy egg type pokemon when he's not battling trainers.
This okay???
Back to top Go down

Pokemon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon question   Pokemon question I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 am

If you had more fairy pokemon in your party then I guess there would be no issue ..but since you don't I don't really know what you can do.. unless they are your family in generals pokemon that you don't use at all.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon question   Pokemon question I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 am

They wouldn't be ones he'd use. It would just be Iggy's Hobby
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Pokemon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon question   Pokemon question I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:43 pm

I would say that this is okay (though at a proper facility)...though I'm planning on being a Prof in this world, so usually pokemon stuff like that end up at the Prof's place XD
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Pokemon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon question   Pokemon question I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 pm

That's cool with me~
Back to top Go down

Pokemon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon question   Pokemon question I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Well, from Misty's gym, she did keep more water pokemon in the gym that she didn't use on her team. We could probably assume all these water pokemon are a mix of hers and her sisters' pokemon, but when her sisters left the gym there's still more than six pokemon remaining with Misty. There's also some gyms shown having pokemon hanging about outside of their pokeballs, but they don't get used for battles. So I think as a gym leader it's not too far-fetched that you have the pokemon lingering about somewhere, instead of storing them away at the prof's place. Especially if you're trying to breed them... as long as they're never used in battle. Just say Arthur's got a farm somewhere near the city where he keeps all these fairies or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Pokemon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon question   Pokemon question I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
Well, from Misty's gym, she did keep more water pokemon in the gym that she didn't use on her team. We could probably assume all these water pokemon are a mix of hers and her sisters' pokemon, but when her sisters left the gym there's still more than six pokemon remaining with Misty. There's also some gyms shown having pokemon hanging about outside of their pokeballs, but they don't get used for battles. So I think as a gym leader it's not too far-fetched that you have the pokemon lingering about somewhere, instead of storing them away at the prof's place. Especially if you're trying to breed them... as long as they're never used in battle. Just say Arthur's got a farm somewhere near the city where he keeps all these fairies or something like that?

*puts the stamp of 'Proper Facility' on what you just said* Profs aren't the only ones...just an example of one XD But yeah...a farm or a nice area for you pokemon near/in your gym for breeding? I say go for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Pokemon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon question   Pokemon question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon question
Page 1 of 1