The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complaints

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Complaints   Complaints I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:47 am

This is a miniature 'How To' in order to lodge a complaint, as well as a few reminders.

TO SUBMIT VIA PM
- Make your subject something like 'Complaint' or something that I'll know to look at right away.
- Include any relevant information...aka, what your complaint is about (who, what happened, where it happened, how it happened...). The more I know the more I can try to help.
- Include whether you'd like to be mentioned or not. 99.99 percent of the time you'll be anon, unless you want to be mentioned. (If you post here, you won't be anon, just saying)

REMEMBER

- This is a discussion thread about complaints. Mostly, complaints about the forum will go here, but occasionally there might be a complaint about the admins or mods or something of the like.

- If you are going to complain, please give good reasons. 'This person sucks' or 'I hate you' aren't good reasons.

- This isn't a board for arguing. If you have a point to make, make it once. Obviously, no attacking people who have made points.

- You can submit a complaint here, but if you'd like something more private or personal you'll have to send it via PM to me.

- If you have a complaint against one specific person (that isn't me...or even if it is) you can PM me to help you work through the issue with the otehr person. Try to do it yourself, but if things aren't going well you can ask for help.

- I am the head admin, so if you have a complaint, be it about me or about anyone else, you need to tell me if you want something done about it (that you aren't going to do yourself). Not telling me is like not saying anything at all. If you can't get in touch with me via IM, send me a PM or an E-mail. If I go on a hiatus, I will specify, but even THEN you can always drop me an e-mail or PM and I will get to it as soon as I am able.

- If you ask someone to talk to me, make sure YOU PERSONALLY follow up with me to make sure I heard what YOU wanted to be heard. This is a courteous thing to do, but also guarantees that your message got passed along and that I am in the process of doing something about it if something needs done.

- COMMUNICATE...it's so important when we're all in different timezones and with lives to live XD
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Complaints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Out of Character :: Forum Discussions-
Jump to: