The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God Dag, Norge here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

God Dag, Norge here Empty
PostSubject: God Dag, Norge here   God Dag, Norge here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:13 am

Your Name: Derpssassin here.

Your Age: I'm 22

Universes you are interested in joining: Well....most of them XD

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Nope looks fantastic!! Though i would love to see a sword art online world maybe

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not: Modern day alchemist, here ummm I'm making one round Sword art online too

Things you will not RP: Nah I'm pretty chill with it all if i'm starting to feel uncomfortable i'll tell you then.

About yourself: Um I live in Wales and currently have invaded it's capital and nested down. I love drawing and writing (not that I'm much good XD). I do have dyslexia so please bear with my awful spelling. I love horses, puffins, cats and ferrets. I have a pet Cat named Ser-pounce-alot and and two ferrets names Pabu and Bolin which can tell you I'm a massive geek and love cartoons anime and video games. I really look forward to threading with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: God Dag, Norge here   God Dag, Norge here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:22 pm

*nods to* Hullo Norway. I see you've brought your friend with you. *nods to the troll as well* I trust you'll enjoy your stay here, and I look forward to us interacting in the worlds.

((Hiya~! *waves* Welcome back~~~ You know me as the previous (second) Feliks, now I've changed characters to Arthur. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: God Dag, Norge here   God Dag, Norge here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Technically Arthur this is a Nisse...the trolls are in the garden. I see you have your Fairies and....what ever that strange green flying pikachu is...

((Hallo -waves- I feel so happy to be back :3 I look forward to rping with you lot. Just waiting for Kiku to say if some of my ideas for Norge are ok or not. Is it you who also plays Wales?))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: God Dag, Norge here   God Dag, Norge here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:21 pm

*slowly backs away from the two apparently having conversations with things in midair* ...well then...er...welcome to the boards, Lukas...

((Welcome back~! I'm sorry it took me awhile to respond, but I did respond to your PM. I'll be on later again tonight to see things, so if you reply again but only get silence it's because I'm at work ^^ BUT WELCOME BACK ^_^))
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: God Dag, Norge here   God Dag, Norge here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:45 pm

(it's ok i know timezones and such ^^ )

-Looks to Japan and gives a small wave- Hello there. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: God Dag, Norge here   God Dag, Norge here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:28 am

His name is Flying Mint Bunny, thank you very much. *huffs* You could at least have the courtesy to get it right.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: God Dag, Norge here   God Dag, Norge here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:30 am

Forgive me...I wasn't sure. My knowledge of your mythical creatures is very limited Mr Kirkland.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: God Dag, Norge here   God Dag, Norge here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:49 am

I'll forgive it this time, Bondevik... Even among my creatures he's a rare sort indeed. I've a few books on English cryptozoology I can lend you if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: God Dag, Norge here   God Dag, Norge here I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:00 am

That would be most kind...I can exchange a few book's on the nordic cryptozoology. I wouldn't want to see you wrongly informed by a certain....blonde haired self claimed king of the north....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Dag, Norge here   God Dag, Norge here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God Dag, Norge here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: General Information :: Characters :: Introductions-
Jump to: