The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Espana: The country of la pasion~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Espana: The country of la pasion~! Empty
PostSubject: Espana: The country of la pasion~!   Espana: The country of la pasion~! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 am

Espana: The country of la pasion~! APH__Spain_by_Raziri

Human name: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo (Call me 'Tonio' or 'Toni' for short~)

Country's name: Espana~! (Or Spain as everyone calls me~ Spagna if you're mi Lovinito~ It's Spain in Italian, isn't that cute~?)

Personality section:
Hola mi amigos~! My name is Espana, though my human name is Antonio Fernandez Carriedo and I'm the country of la pasion~! I like to see myself as a passionate person, and I try my hardest at whatever I do~! I love tomatoes - I have a massive farm outside my house, it's 'awesome' as Gil would say~! - and mi Lovinito comes over and helps me out whenever he comes over~! He loves tomatoes too~!

Apart from that putta England, I like to think of everyone as mi amigos~! Aparently I'm naive or something, but I'm just passionate~! I can't wait to see mi Lovinito~!!

EDIT: Apparently I didn't write enough, oh well, I love my life~! Why not talk about it? well, if I'm angry, apparently I get pretty scary~ I tend to black out a fair bit when I snap though, silly, ne~? Well, I guess I like the pretend the Armada incident never happened, but hey, life moves on~! Always got to look on the bright side of life if you don't want to become a smelly putta like Inglaterra - which I don't~!

Roleplay sample:

Spoiler:
Anything else?: I like the colours read and yellow, like my flag~! Can't wait to hang out with mi amigos Gil and Francis! Hola guys!

MSN account: N/A

Last edited by Antonio Carriedo on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Espana: The country of la pasion~!   Espana: The country of la pasion~! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:30 am

Hola~! *shot*

I apologize for taking so long to get to this. (Usually the board informs me when someone posts a new app, but for some reason it didn't this time. -_-)

I think the app looks good for the most part. The personality section seems a little short though, so could you maybe add just a little more to it? I definitely get the 'happy-go-lucky-loves-Lovino-tomotoes-hates-England'...but maybe mention what he's like if he is angered or some other personality trait? Does Spain have any special personality quirks?

Other than that, you've got everything, and it looks good. Once you've edited the personality section, feel free to drop me a PM (or post here) and I'll look again. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me also. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Espana: The country of la pasion~!   Espana: The country of la pasion~! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:03 am

Will that do, mi amigo~?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Espana: The country of la pasion~!   Espana: The country of la pasion~! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Aaaaaaah that picture...that picture! *steals it and runs off with it* (I totally forgot to say that last time too x.x)

Everything looks just fine now~! (You can add more if you want, but I think it's wonderful as is ^_^)

You're accepted, and welcome to the board! You can now post up an introduction for yourself in the Introduction board, and then start working on things for the AUs!

*waves cheerfully* Welcome aboard, and we hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espana: The country of la pasion~!   Espana: The country of la pasion~! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 am

We have a Spain~! And the dangerous thing is that the BFT know each other in RL !
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Espana: The country of la pasion~!   Espana: The country of la pasion~! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:17 am

...O.O

Should I be terrified now, or overjoyed? (<3 you all...seriously...and demand BTT shenanigans >D)
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Espana: The country of la pasion~!   Espana: The country of la pasion~! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:47 am

Welcome!!! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espana: The country of la pasion~!   Espana: The country of la pasion~! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 am

That Gil for getting me to join up~! 8D And grazie guys~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espana: The country of la pasion~!   Espana: The country of la pasion~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espana: The country of la pasion~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: General Information :: Characters :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: