The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Check #10

Go down 
+7
Mr. Newspaper
Matthew Williams
Lili Zwingli
Leon Banjora
Lovino Vargas
Professor
Kiku Honda
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Activity Check #10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #10   Activity Check #10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 pm

No worries Ludwig! It's always nice to see you here once more.

Oooh, a steampunk profile! I can't wait to see it ^_^

You're checked in <3
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #10   Activity Check #10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Hi...um I'm new and starting my profiles so hopefully i'll start a thread soonish?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #10   Activity Check #10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:00 am

No worries Lukas! You're just fine~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #10   Activity Check #10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 am

Activity Check #10 is now closed! Thank you to those of you who checked in. Continue working on profiles/RPing and having fun ^_^

To those who didn't check in, an e-mail will be sent out to their accounts, and they will have 3 days to respond before their accounts are deleted and characters put up for grabs once more.

The following announcement will be repeated in the newsletter:

Weeks on this forum will begin on Sunday, and end on Saturday.

From now on, anyone who does not post during the week will be contacted. They will have 3 days to respond, and if they do not their accounts will be deleted and characters put up for grabs. It is not that hard to post on the boards during the week, and it is certainly not hard to post an absence if you have to take one (e.g. for school).

The mods or admin reserve the right to issue bans from the chatbox to those who are there but not keeping up with the forum.

The ONLY exceptions for absences are absences approved by the mods or admin, which will be approved on a week-to-week basis. If there is an extreme circumstance in which you know you will not be able to be here (e.g. medical leave for something major), you still need to contact the admin as often as you are able. There's a difference between needing to be away, and simply making excuses. (There are plenty of us who work or go to school who manage to be here at least once a week. We're not superhuman, so what we're asking isn't either and if you can't manage, then be fair to everyone else and drop your character.)

If anyone has any questions or problems, you can PM Kiku. Have a good night/day everyone~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #10   Activity Check #10 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #10
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2