The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mathias Anderson [Denmark]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Anderson

Mathias Anderson

Mathias Anderson [Denmark] Empty
PostSubject: Mathias Anderson [Denmark]   Mathias Anderson [Denmark] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:00 am

Mathias Anderson [Denmark] Tumblr_mafkag0ryJ1qgcb3bo1_500

Human name: Mathias Anderson

Country name: Denmark

Personality: Mathias has always been the loud one, the obnoxious one, the one with a lazy smile that begs to be punched in, eyes blue like ice that shine with mocking superiority. It doesn’t help that he’s an idiot, crossing the line between funny and offensive while riding a steamroller made of a distinct lack of sobriety and a distinct abundance of ego. You turn to the page in your unabridged special-edition Nerdsters™ dictionary that features the word starting with a D and ending with an OUCHEBAG and there’s the guys self-satisfied smirk, explaining more about that illustrious word than a few lines of carefully constructed definition ever could.

Also, he enjoys gardening, baking, a good story, and indulging in the principle of hygge whenever he has loved ones willing to join him. Sometimes he does chores around the house while it shakes from much-too-loud rock n' roll, bellowing along with it.

Roleplay Sample: Mathias didn't know how long he'd been wandering around these gray corridors, didn't know how long the rain and thunder had been going on. Oh wait, he did. It was always fucking raining. It dripped from the ceiling, oozed out of the stone itself, pat pat pattering and obliterating all sense of time.

It was this dammed rain that had driven them in here in the first place, sending them scurrying into this shithole like half-drowned rats. He didn't think it had stopped since then, he was sure that wasn't possible. Just like it wasn't possible for all their food to disappear, vanish, without a so much as an ugly, snarling, infected to blame.

Mathias accidentally walks right under a hole in the ceiling and is promptly soaked to the bone, he snarls, eyes narrowing, and scoops up one of the many small pieces of rubble that lie on the ground so he can fling it back up at the hole. He misses, it bounces, and clatters back to the ground.

He grumbles and kicks it, sending it skidding, before he starts walking again.

He misses his family too. Misses the exasperated, but almost fond glare of one giant Swede. Misses the low murmur of one willowy Norwegian as he explains something to his fiery counterpart. Misses the crude jokes of an insufferably drunk Finn.

Fucking soft ass idiots are probably dead.

Mathias finally stops, even though his footsteps seem to continue, he ignores it. Probably the rain. The Dane leans against the wall, sliding down slowly to sit, head tilting back, once golden hair limp and with the luster of straw. God he needed a cigarette.

Anything Else?: Favorite color is brownish gold and I really like rping horror-like situations.

MSN: supercedeall@hotmail.com

Last edited by Mathias Anderson on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Mathias Anderson [Denmark]   Mathias Anderson [Denmark] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Hello Mathias~ I was very happy to wake up to seeing your application in my inbox today ^_^

You're almost there! There's one more thing you're missing here. Please read over the rules one more time and then edit your application to add that one last thing.

(And a small thing is to make sure you're consistent with spelling Mathias' name with either one 't' or two...but that's mostly for my sanity *shot*)

Other than that, things look good! Once you've edited that one thing, you can either post a reply here to let me know or PM me and I'll check it again!
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Mathias Anderson

Mathias Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Mathias Anderson [Denmark]   Mathias Anderson [Denmark] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Oh gosh! Sorry about that I must've skimmed over that part in the rules first read over derp derp derp. AND sorry about the spelling, used the beginning of an RP I did a year or so ago when I was going through a two t phase, shoulda checked over it ehehe.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Mathias Anderson [Denmark]   Mathias Anderson [Denmark] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:51 am

No worries! You got it! ^_^

(And like I said, it was just me going 'wait...am I spelling that wrong?' and then going 'maybe I'm just crazy'...and then figuring I'd point it out ^^')

You're app looks great and you're accepted! Welcome to the forum! You can now go and post up an introduction for yourself in the Introduction thread, and then get started on joining the AUs you'd like to join~

You can also now join/be added to our MSN chat. It's not mandatory, but it's a place where randomness often happens and you might want to check it out. Again, welcome and enjoy the craziness~
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mathias Anderson [Denmark]   Mathias Anderson [Denmark] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mathias Anderson [Denmark]
Page 1 of 1