The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiku's Friends and Foes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Kiku's Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Kiku's Friends and Foes   Kiku's Friends and Foes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Below is a list of Kiku's list of relations with people in this AU. If you don't see your name on the list but you have interacted with him, PM me or post here and I'll alter it. This is just a quick overview of his relations with everyone else. I will update this as plots progress.

If you'd like to request a RP with me for this verse, feel free to post and we'll work on something together. Once I have interacted with you or our interactions change, I will edit this post to reflect it.

(here is the legend I used. You can choose to organize your own differently)

NAME: (character's name you are writing about)
MET: (which RP, or where/when did you meet)
FIRST IMPRESSION: (what did your character think of the other person when they first met)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: (How are they currently interacting? How does your character feel about the other person)

NOTE: For Kiku specifically, I have listed the personae the person knows under the 'MET' category.

NAME: Kiku Honda
FIRST IMPRESSION: Kiku himself is quiet, and is rarely seen. His 'family' is entirely different.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, though he is known to visit the owners after hours, usually to apologize for his other family doing something wrong.

NAME: Alfred F. Jones
MET: In 'First Impressions' as Nei-chan.
FIRST IMPRESSION: (haven't gotten this far yet)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: (the RP is still in progress)

NAME: Arthur Kirkland
MET: (working on the backstory, but Arthur knows Kiku and all of his family)
FIRST IMPRESSION: (n/a)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Arthur is the boss of his family, and Kiku often finds himself coming to apologize for his family to Arthur.

NAME: Francis Bonnefoy
MET: (working on the backstory, but Francis knows Kiku and all of his family)
FIRST IMPRESSION: (n/a)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Francis is the boss of his family, and Kiku often finds himself coming to apologize for his family to Francis.

NAME: Wang Yao
MET: In 'Light Up' as Nara
FIRST IMPRESSION; Nara wanted to make art with Yao, who is fascinating and very talented
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Nara has, unintentionally given Yao a contact high, and the two are currently performing together.
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Kiku's Friends and Foes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Plot Central-
Jump to: