The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Care of Magical Creatures [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor

Professor

Care of Magical Creatures [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Care of Magical Creatures [OPEN]   Care of Magical Creatures [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:10 pm

((Anyone who wishes to join this class may join, regardless of year and House. The lesson will contain something useful for the upcoming plot twist, so pay close attention~ Also, this 'Professor' is not the same Headmaster...but a different one XD))

The Professor leaned idly against the fence, occasionally looking down at her wrist as if checking a watch she didn't possess. Wizards used timepieces anyway...but she was bored enough to pretend to be wearing a wristwatch. Her first class of the year would be starting soon...that is, as soon as anyone bothered to show up. Apparently her class was known as the 'easy' class, or 'the class we can skip if we aren't planning a career in Magical Creature Care'. So she honestly wasn't expecting a high turnout, though she had prepared enough for a regular-sized class. Still, waiting was boring her, even though she technically had at least five more minutes to kill before anyone showing up 'early' would arrive.

She gazed out over the lake, expression clearly bored. The sun shone on her pale skin, made paler by magical makeup that stayed no matter what the temperature. Her all black-and-deep green robes and rather youthful appearance might have gotten her mistaken for a student except for the obviously missing House crests and actual uniform mandated by the school. She wouldn't have worn the thing even if she had to, but none of her students needed to know that. She took a moment to flick a strand of short black hair behind her ear, sighing in irritation as a slight breeze displaced it once more.

Most of the staff at Hogwarts would have wondered why she was even hired in the first place, what with her seemingly lazy and rather negative attitude (not to mention her attire). But the Headmaster had realized her potential, and when the last Professor retired, she was given the chance to take his place. Besides, she didn't mind the magical creatures or the outdoors...just the students and their tendency to be a little on the...eccentric side. She hoped they weren't expecting something super exciting their first day. Super exciting first days often resulted in very early visits to the infirmary.

Sighing, she checked her non-existent watch again, then went back to staring out over the grounds. All she could do is wait for her class to show up and then begin the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Care of Magical Creatures [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care of Magical Creatures [OPEN]   Care of Magical Creatures [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 am

Kiku sighed, making his way out to the meeting place for the class. He would have rather stayed by the lake to watch the clouds, but he doubted his Professors would appreciate him skipping another class. Besides, he was supposed to be responsible, proving that he could handle a time-turner and a position on the Quidditch team. And nothing said 'responsible and intelligent' like attending his classes...he supposed. Besides, he actually enjoyed this class, even more when he took off the charm his father had forced him to wear. Times without it were often ones that earned him a more unpopular reputation, but he didn't much mind what the other students thought. He couldn't help what he saw, though occasionally the shock of seeing new things in foreign places was enough to convince him that wearing the charm had its benefits.

He blinked in surprise to find that he was the first to arrive to the class at all, aside from the Professor. 'Hm, seems everyone else is enjoying the day as well. It does surprise me that I am here first, since there are often more punctual students than myself who arrive early. There are still several minutes until the class starts though. Perhaps they had slow starts this morning? The beds and pillows were rather comfortable, especially the pillows.' His mind wandered, his gaze fixed on the sky as he let himself become lost in his thoughts. Unconsciously, he fiddled with the charm around his neck, rolling the stone between his fingers.

He sat down in the grass, deciding that he would be standing the entire class and sitting in the soft grass for a moment couldn't hurt. He could feel the rather awkward stare of the Professor in his direction, though he did his best to ignore her. 'She's probably bored, waiting for everyone else to show up. I've heard that she is often rather bored. I know I am rather bored right now...though the clouds look exceptionally puffy today.' He leaned back, resting in the grass so he could better stare up into the sky. The clouds drifted above lazily, lulling his mind into an almost daydream-like state.
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

Care of Magical Creatures [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1