The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed AU?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Assassin's Creed AU? Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed AU?   Assassin's Creed AU? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 am

I've been thinking about this for a while, maybe it is because I'm a huge fangirl of this series, but I think it would fun if we played in an Assassin's Creed style au based on the video game series. Everyone can join since Assassins and Templars are located around the world, and it can take place anywhere at anytime (although I believe this would work out better if it takes place during the present day). Like Hetalia, history plays a big role in this series, so knowing your character is key here. I have not worked out all the bugs in this idea with a fine toothed comb, but I wanted to throw the idea out there to test the waters.

If you are not familiar with Assassin's Creed, follow the links to educate yourselves.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

(There are two more games, AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations, but those take place in the same time period as ACII. If any information in those games becomes important I will be sure to share it. Below is the trailer for the new game, ACIII, and a demo of the gameplay just so you guys can get an idea of the action. Shield your eyes, Iggy. It takes place during the American Revolution)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This game is rated M for ages 17+ in North America, and will be violent to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed AU?   Assassin's Creed AU? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:42 am

I'm just gonna put a big FUCK YES from me here.
About a week ago, Canada and I were talking about AC rps too. Since we both had done them (not together) at some time or the other. So I'm definitely all for it ^^

Though I know it's going to be difficult, but I am kind of hoping there's some way to get some kills without permanently killing off a roleplayer's character
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed AU?   Assassin's Creed AU? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:47 am

I probably would not join... to similar to Medieval lol... |D
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed AU?   Assassin's Creed AU? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Francis: Yay! I'm not a lonely AC fangirl. I've also participated in an AC rp which was a lot of fun. This seemed like it could be a good idea, considering our characters are from so many places and it would be a lot of fun traveling around. Smile

Gilbert: What are your particular concerns that this would be too similar to Medieval? I would like to know so I can fix it or explain better. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed AU?   Assassin's Creed AU? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:45 pm

As much as new AU sound fun, the fact we have so many inactive worlds and ones that are not started yet... I think if we had to introduce any new world we would have to chuck something no one is using if an idea seems very popular. If you guys can come up with some marvelous Ideas it would probably be a good idea to chuck away something else in favor for it.

But of course we will have to see what Kiku thinks and then do a poll if needed. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed AU?   Assassin's Creed AU? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Well, since a lot of worlds are being revamped, at least inactiveness in most of the worlds is due to that more than people not being interested. We may have to wait for a while to see how every world is going though after all the revamping is done to see if there's any world that isn't "popular" enough to do that to. I mean if all the worlds happen to be doing actively enough, we really can't chuck something out just to replace it with another verse that a lot of members want.

Just my two cents though. But I do think it's too soon at the moment to decide that a world is too inactive so it can be removed. As we just got some new members, we still don't know what they're doing yet. They may all end up jumping in one of the inactive worlds and bringing life in there. Or during the revamping we may all decide there's one world we don't have a need for and remove it then (which would then be making room for another AU so we wouldn't have to go through a whole poll process to decide on it). We just have to see~

Though I think (if I remember a convo in the chat correctly) Japan isn't starting any new worlds until all the current worlds are revamped anyway. Best to double check with her of course, but there shouldn't be any worry about us starting up a bunch of new worlds before half of these worlds we got so far even open up. You could probably just bring it up to her anyway if you're concerned that there may be too many inactive AUs when new AUs are being suggested, and then come up with something to fix it.

But honestly, I do think it's too soon to decide on this properly. Could we at least wait until after all the revamping before having a poll for this?

I think my two cents has become two whole dollars with how much I wrote
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed AU?   Assassin's Creed AU? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

I agree that it is too soon to just put up this world, especially after all the forum moves and seeing all the inactive worlds. We would definitely need to wait and see what happens to the other worlds before making any moves in terms of building this world.

Again I was just throwing out this idea before I forgot about it and testing the waters to see if there was any interest in this type of world. Though I probably should have waited before posting this. ^^;; That was my bad. There is a lot of polishing to be done and working out assassinations and kills and how it would all work with this idea before it can be playable. So maybe not at the present but maybe some time in the future after we see what is happening in the worlds.

Thank you all for your comments! They were extremely helpful :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed AU?   Assassin's Creed AU? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 pm

It's fine. With the rate at how new AUs eventually are born, you may be lucky if this gets done months after finally getting an "okay" for it XD All that work and planning out and me nitpicking at everything to make things almost impossible is going to make sure to drag it allllll out that we'll still be talking about this after the revamps are done.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed AU?   Assassin's Creed AU? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:45 pm

And, to add to your two dollars, we did have other AUs in the lineup before this one as far as ideas go. I'm not saying 'no' (not because I can't, but because I'm not like that, especially with new ideas~). But knowing that getting to this idea may take awhile (after the revamps, seeing how worlds are going, starting the other ideas up, etc etc), you can then work together to polish up things. The more you have as far as startup/setup sorts of things go, the less 'work' it will actually take to set up the AU ^_^

So again, it's not a no or a rejection of any sort from me. I say garner interest, get as many people as possible in the planning/input stages, and then work on polishing it out so that when the time does roll around where you can present the idea (aka, we're ready for something new), it'll be all ready and nicely packaged for everyone to see <3
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed AU?   Assassin's Creed AU? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed AU?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Out of Character :: Forum Discussions-
Jump to: