The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since we archived the roleplay requests thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Since we archived the roleplay requests thread Empty
PostSubject: Since we archived the roleplay requests thread   Since we archived the roleplay requests thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:33 pm

I was just wondering, were there any plans to put a list of relationships in each AU?
And I don't specifically mean romantic relationships, but things like friendships and rivalries and the like.

If there's no plans for one, then can I suggest one.
I mean I don't really need to know about other's romantic relationships (though others might like to), but I'm having a hard time keeping up with whose friends or rivals and such. And in some situations, I do need to be aware of that, so I know what characters I should know by assosication or have at least heard of, because one of my friends are friends with them or happen to hate them.
Plus it might be easier for newer members to check on that. So that if they want to have some relationship with another member (like be their brother or friend) then they'll instantly know who else they can interact with based off who that character already knows in the AU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we archived the roleplay requests thread   Since we archived the roleplay requests thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:20 pm

I completely agree, I was having this trouble earlier... For now I suggest putting it in your AU profiles. A masterlist of friends and foes would be good however.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Since we archived the roleplay requests thread   Since we archived the roleplay requests thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Realistically, you should be updating your character profile as the AU plots progress with your 'friendships' or 'relationships'. It's the same as if you gain a title or something...you should update it so that any new person (or old person) can read it and see the changes that your character has gone through.

However, for a more immediate or 'quick and dirty' list of who is friends/enemies and such (or if you really want to call attention to a newly formed relationship/hate/etc.), you could post up in the Plot Central subboard. The rest of those will go up in a bit ^^
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since we archived the roleplay requests thread   Since we archived the roleplay requests thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since we archived the roleplay requests thread
Page 1 of 1