The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor, Reporting for Duty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor

Professor

Professor, Reporting for Duty Empty
PostSubject: Professor, Reporting for Duty   Professor, Reporting for Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Name of character: You can simply call me 'Professor'. In each AU, I might have a designated name, but for the most part Professor will do.

Your Age: Oh, I'd rather not say (I don't want to look old)...but I am old enough to be here.

Universes you are interested in joining: Well, I believe I will be most helpful in the following AUs - Of Magic and Owls, Asylum, X-Verse, and Pokemon. I can also help in Steampunk and Eternal Darkness, or any of the other AUs you would need such a character.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Just let me know if I can be of service to any of you~

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: ((You all know me XD))

Things you will not rp (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc) : Nothing really. I'd rather avoid the pairings so that I can be a better NPC for all of you. I should be more a guide for the plot rather than a pairing partner, to be honest ^^

About yourself: Hello everyone. I am the second NPC, promised to you all long ago. I apologize for my tardiness, but there were many things I had to attend to before I could finally arrive on the forum.
Back to top Go down

Professor, Reporting for Duty
Page 1 of 1