The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like Magnets...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:36 am

Gilbert looked around over his shoulder to make sure no one was watching him. No one in particular seemed to be paying him any attention and the park was rather empty. Time for dinner! He grinned and let his eyes wander over the vending machines on offer today. He picked the one that had both sweets and savory treats on offer and pulled up his sleeves casually.

Now it is not like Gilbert liked stealing, in fact it was something that bothered him. If he wanted something he worked hard for it, or challenged someone for it. But when it came to him going hungry and the people at Hersheys and Lays not getting a few profits he chose eating for the night.

He casually moved closer to the vending machine and and nudged it with his elbow with a light thud. Now Gilbert had been instructed in the past to steal from ATM machines, so a Vending machine was extremely simple. The machine let out a specular noise and then a small amount of smoke before dropping all of the candy and chocolates inside.
"Jackpot~" He chuckled playfully and started stuffing his backpack with crisps and chocolates. He was about to walk away when he spotted the soda vending machine, he bit his lip... he was a little thirsty after all. "Ah...fine fine...a soda or two for the road.." He gave the Soda vending machine a sideways punch with a closed fist, not as hard this time but it still caused the cans to all pile up in the collection shoot.

He grabbed a can of cola with a grin and opened it taking a big sip smiling at the refreshing taste. It was not often that he had times to relax while he lived on the street, but it was certainly better than living with the brotherhood.

Although he was happy to now have food in his possession he should not of relaxed so soon in a public place....
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 am

" Alfred you really didn't have to do all this" Maya said with a soft smile. The lady who ran the local orphanage was used to Alfred stopping by with some toys and food he had gotten his hands on along with spending time with the kids. Playing sports and games with them. It was almost as if she had an older son. " Don't worry about it, these were gonna be thrown away anyway since you know how humans are. Sorta wasteful, I thought the kids here could appreciate them alot more" ”Thank you Alfred.. are you staying the night?” Alfred shook his head " nah I gotta go back to the school, early classes and all. I'll see ya again in 2 days though" Alfred waved goodbye to Maya and made his way down the deserted streets.

He couldn't wait to get into bed, as heroic as his powers were they always drained him when he used it for long periods of time. It made him physically exhausted. The professor told him that the amount of energy his body could contain was much smaller then what his powers were really capable off and he hoped that one day he could see it at its fullest. Alfred pushed his glasses up and he pulled his hoodie close. It was unlikely but still it would be nice for that to happen.

A sound then caught Alfred's attention and he paused, ducking into the shadows caused by the surrounding trees and buildings. The first thing he though was that, this guy really stood out with that sliver sorta hair colour. You don't see that very often. Then he saw him use some kind of ability which shocked the vending machines to give up their goods. he wasn't human.. that put Alfred on alert and there was no way he could just go on his merry without knowing what this guy was up to.

Stuffing his hands into his hoodie pocket, he went up to the other male " A bit late for you to be walking around in these parts don't ya think?"

Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 am

Gilbert almost choked on his drink as he heard the voice, composing himself to look around at the other, his red eyes locking onto the others blue ones. He bristled defensively at the stranger but tried to remain his composure. "Ahahaha~" He chuckled with a grin to hide his nerves. "Sorry sheriff, but this is the only time of the day where I find it easy to do my shopping~" He gives a crooked smile, leaning against the vending machine and took another sip of his drink.

There was something odd about this guy, Gilbert thought to himself as he looked at the other. It was weird and it took him a moment to figure it out, there something different about his electrical field.

All humans gave off a small electrical field. As it is, all matter has one. It is just that human fields are slightly amplified by the electricity in our nervous system, but just barely. Most people can't detect other people's electrical fields unless they are less than a foot away. Some Humans are better at it at others but Gilbert was especially good at it.... but he did not sense this boy, which meant he was not human. This strangers electrical field was way to strong to be that of a human and so he had not picked up on the fact a human was right behind him.

It was handy being able to sense other humans, but Gilberts strong electrical field rendered compass's useless and made a lot of electrical devices go haywire.

He stared at the other for a moment. "Want some candy~?" He tilted his head and gestured towards the large pile of unclaimed candy that would of been impossible to carry all concealed by himself. If this strangers was not human, he must be a mutant and mutants are something to be wary about, at least that is what Gilbert had gathered from his past experiences.
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:19 am

" I don't think you ought to be doing your shopping like that, most use actual money to get goods. Which obviously hints on one thing, You ain't human are ya?" Alfred moved himself closer to the other male. He knew he was gonna drain himself even further if he did this but he had to just in case he really was a threat. He hid one of his hands behind his back already ready to create a weapon if needed. He didn't seem hostile so far though.

Alfred did glance over at the candy the guy was referring to and figured if he didn't want it he could always give it to the kids. No sense letting it go to waste. " I haven't seen you around these parts either. With your looks it would be hard to miss" That was true.. with the odd hair and eye colour Alfred would have remembered someone like him especially since there wasn't anyone with those kind of looks within these parts.

As he moved closer it was then he felt it, the vast amount of energy which his body craved to sustain the over load of what his powers usually did. The urge to drain the other male of his energy surged through him and Alfred actually had to grip hold of one of the benches to steady himself. He turned his attention onto the other male, Blue eyes curious and yet.. guarded. " Who and what the hell are you"

Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Gilbert felt a weird sensation as the stranger moved in closer as if the mans body was a powerful magnet designed to draw him close. The silver haired mutants left eyebrow raised in equal curiosity as the other asked who he was. "Oh~? Didn't I tell you?" As he chuckled a small crackling of kinetic energy was heard for a moment. "I am indeed new around here so I will cut you some slack for not knowing my name~" He crushed the empty cola can and tossed it aside. "I am Gilbert Beilschmidt, and it seems that you already have an idea of what I am, I am a much more awesome version of a human." He gave the other a crooked grin.

He felt the need to showoff rise, concentrating energy into his hand until it caused a spark followed by a bright blue flame. He slammed his open palm hard hard against the front plastic covering of the vending machine which started to melt and become deformed from the intense blue flame. Gilbert laughed, it was such a relief to release his pent up energy, it was always to dangerously high so he hand to be constantly releasing it in small bursts in order to not hurt himself. The metal framework itself was starting to buckle from the intense heat it was given off from concentrated Energy.

There was no direction with his energy, when he let it out in larger amounts like this it was just raw uncontrolled power.

The molten plastic started to pool at the base of the vending machine ruining and melting the remaining candy bars that laid at the bottom. "And I am guessing from your questions and that weird energy signal that you are giving off, that you are a little more interesting than a human yourself." His grins widened, his laugh crackling like the lightning created fire. Now he knew it was best not to show off unexpected, but this stranger had asked for it did he not?
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 am

Alfred's blue eyes widen at the display of power. Somehow he felt that wasn't the full extend of german's abilities. German cause.. well the name was german enough. He didn't know if that was all that the male could do either. He could have some stuff hidden up his sleeve so Alfred needed to be on his guard. He reached into the remaining energy he had and tapped into it summoning a dagger like weapon to his hands. The only difference was this one just glowed with energy instead of having a solid form. Since it was created by energy instead of having a solid form. The blades could cut through anything easily like a knife through butter. It made Alfred's tasks of getting rid of the target fast and effortless with less mess.

" I'm gonna ask you now, depending on what your answer is will define the outcome of our meeting. Why are you here? If you intend on doing harm to anyone I can totally say you won't leave here alive or have a few limbs missing depending on how my mood goes"

Alfred hoped Gilbert would back of or at least show he wasn't interested in a fight. On normal basis Alfred would have been fine for a full out battle since his supply of energy would be charged enough right now however, Alfred would be lucky if he could maintain his weaponry for another hour or so.

Last edited by Alfred F Jones on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Gilberts lips pursed together as the other created the dagger, looking at it curiously with wide interested eyes. He could sense the dangerous amount of energy concentrated in that dagger and he sparked up slightly in a defensive manner. "Ohhh~ you control energy~? no wonder you find me... 'attractive'." He laughed at his own joke and then tsked his finger. "But you can't control me...no one can~"

Gilbert raised a brow and then laughed even harder at the others accusations. "You want to know what I am up to~?" He seemed rather amused. "Does Mr Super Heros self absorption enough that he assumes that I am plotting evil things~?" He was not afraid of the other but he was wary, but right now the others self righteous behavior was just amusing him. In all honesty, Gilbert was up to nothing more than feeding himself after all.

Gilbert moved his hand away from the melting vending machine and tilted his head as he looked at the other. "Do you really wish to fight me~?" He asked the other in a slightly more serious tone. "I was just after food but if you wish to dismember me I will defend myself and I won't go light on you either~" He paused for a moment before adding. "Well..." He chuckled and held out his hand, creating a Prussian blue ball of electrical fire in his palm. "I suppose I will 'light up' a little~" The fire radiated energy and his face stayed neutral even though expending his electrical energy like this to create fire was slightly painful. Gilbert did like to bluff a lot because periods of long battles would lead him sore and aching, his body just did not like to get rid of his stored electrical power.

He stared the other down and waited to see if the other would back down or attack, the two mutants now having a stand off.
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:52 am

" Please.. the last thing I would consider you was attractive" Alfred fought the urge to roll his eyes. This guy had a total ego problem.. not that Alfred had the problem either, people just didn't understand how heroic he was and all his awesome ideas and desires could not be expressed through polite chit chat. The only thing he was remotely interested in.. well his body was interested in was the energy which seemed to seep off the male.

As much as he knew he shouldn't trust a complete stranger there was an aura of honesty which seemed to come from him. He was pretty easy to read.. at least to Alfred anyway. If he was really just trying to survive by breaking a machine to get something to eat even if it was stealing its not such a big deal. Really if Gilbert was going to do harm he would have done so when he was not aware of him.

Alfred released the energy gathered at his hands and relaxed slightly he still had to be on his guard. " I don't think killing a person for just getting some food to eat is justified... though.. don't you have a place to go or something?" He did have a strong pull towards him.. Alfred didn't understand what it was.. or why but he wanted to find out. If Gilbert really needed a place Alfred could help him out.

Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:34 am

The silver haired mutant watched the blonde carefully even when it seemed that the other was backing down. He remained in stance until the other himself seemed completely relaxed. "Don't worry if you do, you would not be the only one after all~" He chuckled and tried to subtly cool down from working up all that energy. Gilbert grinned through the uncomfortable and slightly painful feeling as he powered down, as much as it hurt to power up it did the same thing when he had to cool down without getting rid of the energy that he had stored up. It was something that he had learned to live with and he ignored it, he did not want to look weak in front of this guy anyway.

Gilbert shrugged and moved to put the back pack on. "Awesome me just goes where I want to go, I don't have anyplace in particular..." Gilbert had lived on the streets ever since he had run away from the brotherhood, that is why he had come into that city. The city itself was never low on opportunities to get himself some food or money to get food and there was always a dry place to sleep, not that Gilbert ever slept that much anyway he was always to full of energy.

"Well, I should probably go now..." Gilbert looked between the melted vending machine and the other mutant. "I suggest that you probably do the same...you really don't want to be around and be blaimed for that~" He chuckled at the other and grinned.

He was hesitating however, there was something about this stranger that he could not quite understand that made him want to be in his company longer.
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:02 am

"It's a rough neighbourhood.. things like that should be pretty common to people who pass by." It was true, things always happened around the neighbourhood, things get broken or sprayed on. Since most of the families here were trying to get by with whatever they could. Some of the kids would do those things. Either to get food or whatever their gang leader told them to do.

As Gilbert turned to leave Alfred felt a bit torn... he didn't want him to leave.. not when there was so many unanswered questions between them. " Hey wait.. if you don't have a place to go I have an apartment not far from here. I mean.. yea I do go to the school and stuff but I prefer to do my own things so I got my own place. You could crash there if you want to have a place to hide out while you figure shit out. You don't have to pay me for it.. just make sure the place stays clean. Consider it as an apology for jumping into conclusions without checking your true intentions first."

Alfred grinned and grabbed hold of Gil's hand not expecting the surge of energy that suddenly went through his body. Something his body greatly needed and it soaked up the energy eagerly. The sensation actually very pleasurable and Alfred had to grip hold of Gilbert fully. Enjoying the sensations he didn't quite understand just yet.

Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Gilbert stopped in surprise as the other started offering him a place to stay. It worried him, the last time anyone had offered him such a thing it had lead him to being absorbed into the Brotherhood and he was not wanting for something like that to happen again. "You have to pulling my awesome leg, no one ever offers something for nothing and before you go to ask me, I am not interested in joining any association or agreeing to any experiments or learning about how humans need to be exterminated...Danke." He rolled his eyes, not meaning to sound so rude but this was reminding him of something less than pleasant.

He was about to keep walking but then his hand was grabbed and he stopped dead in his track. He let out an audible gasp, his eyes opening widely as he felt the bound up energy in his body being drawn out of him. But it was not a painful feeling like it usually was when he released energy, it actually felt good. It was if someone had reached out and helped him off the floor after running a marathon, like dropping into a warm bath after a busy day on your feet, like for the first time in his life he was finally allowed to sit down and rest.

He gasped again as the other grabbed on to him fully but he did not resist and his eyes starting to close as he moved to support himself against the other. As his other hand touched Alfred it felt as if that loose circuit feeling that was his everyday life was finally completed. "W-what.....what are doing...?" He said in a relaxed but puzzled tone. "How are you doing this...?" He gripped onto the other to make sure that he would not let go or think that Gilbert wanted him to let go.
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:06 am

Gilbert's response was no surprise. In this time and age.. many mutants were always tricked into joining groups they could never leave or be subjected to horrible experiments but Alfred had no intentions of getting Gilbert into the X men or anything group for that matter. He was really just curious about Gilbert.. and it didn't help that now he knew touching the other man meant getting a huge energy boost which felt really good since it was what his body was greatly needing.

" I'm not doing anything man.. my body just is draining some kind of energy from you" With Gilbert using his other hand to grip hold of him. There was now a steady stream of energy being transferred into him and Alfred shifted them till they were sitting onto the ground. He was unsure of what to make of it or what would happen to the both of them once the transfer was completed. But from how Gilbert looked right now, it was obvious he was going to need some rest after this that meant the offer to use his apartment was a given now.

" We cant't stay out here like this, You know it ain't safe. I'm gonna shift us to my apartment kay? Once our bodies settle. I promise I won't harm you and you can leave as soon when you want"
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:57 pm

He had not idea what was going on so he just assumed that it had been the others doing but when he denied that he had not idea what was happening he looked at the other in a confused manner. He had nothing against the energy being drained, it was relaxing and soothing and he had plenty to spare that he did not need in order to function with full power in his attacks. "That's all my static and kinetic energy you are feeling..." He explained to the other. "My body is constantly storing it up all the time as it draws it in from all around me constantly.." He did not like strangers to know how his powers worked exactly but this was a special case, no one had ever been quite like Alfred. "Heh, but don't worry...it doesn't hurt, I have more than enough energy than you could ever handle~" He smirked at the other.

The smirk was quickly wiped off the silver haired mutants face when the other made his decision. "What!? Wait...." He struggled slightly at the mention of being taken away somewhere strange that he had not been before. He calmed down as the other promised that it was only temporary. He might still have a lot of energy but coming down from an overload always did leave him in a rather tired mood so a safe place to rest was very tempting to him.

He decided he was going to trust Alfred for now, after all if Alfred was going to hurt him he could of done it by now and if he did end up trying to pull something Gilbert still had the energy to fight back if he needed to. He could already feel their bodies start to relax until there was just a pleasant and soothing current between them. Gilbert sighed in relief and then looked up at the other. "Well that was, interesting~" He chuckled his peculiar laugh.
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:58 am

So all that energy was from Gilbert? That was interesting...if he could somehow work it in his favour but it really depended on if Gilbert actually did come to the x-men since besides wasn't that using someone? Alfred was a hero after all and using someone just for his own needs wasn't really his ideal style. " My ability allows me to make whatever weapons I want but I can only maintain them for a short while... when I touched you, whatever energy you had went into me and I was recharged quickly. I was almost drained when I challenged you ya know?"

Alfred picked Gilbert up getting him to stand on his feet. He wrapped one arm around his waist and slowly made their way back to his apartment. Which lucky for them wasn't that far away. Alfred managed to dig into his pockets for the keys and they both tumbled inside. " Owie.. not a very cool landing..." He muttered as he got up flushing when he realised he had fallen on top of Gilbert. " Sorry man, hard to open the door and support both our weights" Alfred closed the door behind him

" Well this is my place make yourself at home" Alfred's home was pretty simple furniture wise all he had was the regular kinds but he had a huge amount of books and games littering the floor. " Sorry, I didn't really get the chance to clean up and well I hardly have people over" Alfred started to pick the books off the floor and put them in a pile.

Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Gilbert protested a few times about being supported by the other on the way back to Alfreds place but since he did not feel in any danger he did not put to much effort into getting out of the others grip. It was hard to explain but even now after the initial burst of energy transferral he still felt a pleasant and calming feeling radiate where the other touched him and continued to flow through his body.

He barely noticed the trip back at all, but his daze was broken by their inelegant entrance into the building, letting out a little huff as the other fell on him as soon as the other pulled him in the door. He laughed and grinned up at the other. "Heh... I am not your mother, I am not going to scold you for poor housekeeping~" He sat up and followed the other, helping him pick up the books. "How the hell does one even have time to read all of this stuff...?"

It was not as if Gilbert was expecting to live in luxury, the brotherhood dorm rooms were rather sparsely decorated themselves and it was not as if the streets were any more impressive. "Hey don't worry.. you obvious know what you like and spend it accordingly~" He grinned and placed the books near the ones the other had already stacked.

He knew the other must also pay a bit of rent to be living here, students were always notorious for never having enough cash. "H-Hey..... you know I can't pay you anything to live here right...? I don't really feel like I should be taking up space on your couch for too long, awesome me is pretty good at cleaning so I can help with that while I stay here too!"
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:16 am

Alfred was glad that Gilbert didn't actually make his trip back to the apartment harder 'No pun intended' then it already was. The steady stream of energy that seem to past from Gilbert to himself was thrilling and yet.. somewhat arousing.. Alfred wasn't sure what to make of it... but he was fully energized now and to him that was a good thing.

He did find the flush which stained Gilbert's cheeks really interesting. Not sure what that meant either but he guessed Gilbert wasn't all too unhappy about having him fall on him like that.. not that he blamed him. His body was really heroic sexy after all. " Ah well if you don't mind the mess then its cool. Some people do get anal about how messy my apartment is so I thought you were one of them. Its cool you aren't though"

Alfred heard Gilbert's question about time and the amount of books he had " Well.. " he scratched his head with nervousness. " I attend the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters but I don't really go to all my classes. I mean.. some of them are so totally boring.. I have other things to do with my time then waste it there" Alfred paused after placing the last book onto the pile " Yea I know you can't pay but its cool, you don't really need to be my housemaid either though I think a maid dress would look cute on you" Alfred laughed with amusement at the image in his head. " I do a lot of odd jobs here and there so I do have more then enough to live in"

Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:47 pm

He went tense for a moment as the other mentioned that he attended that school, his eyes focusing on the other as he decided how to act now that he had this knowledge. "I have no interest in joining anything... so please.. don't use my presence here as an excuse to try and recruit me." As much as Gilbert himself secretly liked order and a structured life he also had a hard time trusting any one that was part of an 'organization' be it the Police, the Brotherhood or the X-men. Alfred may not have asked him directly if he was interested but he did feel strong enough about the subject to bring it up on his own.

His serious tone was then broken by the suggestion that he would look good in a maid dress. He snorted with laughter at what he thought was a rather funny joke. "I doubt they make maid outfits big enough to fit over my awesome muscles~" He gave the other a wink. "But heh... I knew you thought I was cute~" He laughed and picked up a few empty MacDonalds packets and started putting them in the bin. Gilbert could sense that there was already some sexual tension between the two of them but he was putting that thought to the side as a product of the way that their powers interacted with one another, things would settle down as soon as their powers did.... right...? He tried to think about something else, these thoughts were just making the embarrassing blush on his cheeks more obvious.

"You could be a millionaire for all I care but I am not going to mooch off you without pulling my weight." He gave the other a stubborn look. "I will do chores for you... but I will skip the maid outfit." He looked at the other as the idea dawned on him. "And I can give you energy too~!" He grinned knowing that this was something that Alfred wanted that he could give him rather easily. "Whenever you feel that you are low on energy, just let me know and I will fill you up~! I don't mind doing that after all... it is a win win partnership after all~" He was starting to think that this would not be so bad, it felt so good to be without that painful tingling power that built up inside him.
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:01 am

Alfred blinked when Gilbert mentioned about not wanting to join anything " Hm? I have no intention of doing that. While the x-men and stuff is cool.. there is tons of stuff I don't totally agree with ya know? I even skip a few lessons cause they seem to drone on and on about stuff which really don't hold any reason for me. So yea if you even decide to join it will be your own decision I ain't gonna push you for any reason"

Alfred flushed when Gilbert started to tease him. So what if he did find Gil cute? That wasn't a bad thing was it? Alfred didn't think it was " Dunno.. I know a few people who can make dresses to fit your frame. Why? Are you interested in wearing one for me?" Alfred grinned trying to hide his embrassment of the teasing moments ago.

Of course when Gil mentioned about giving him energy and filling him up. Alfred's mind went straight to the gutter..... He blamed all those books and porn he had watched when he had nothing else to do. While his brain oh so helpfully provided him with images of different versions of filling up Alfred decided to just agree to it since he didn't want Gil to think he was that insane. " Sure I guess. It works for me"

Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:53 pm

"Yeah... I am done with 'schools' and 'institutes' and 'organizations' at this point in time.... cool if you feel like you need that support but awesome me has grown out of that.." In all honesty he was not ready to trust many people and even trusting Alfred was a stretched. If it had not of been for that peculiar bond they seemed to share with their powers Gilbert doubted that he would of been convinced to come with him at all, he had been rather out of the whole thing on the way back anyway.

He gave the other a questioning look as he raised an eyebrow when the other mentioned he knew someone who made man sized dresses and then laughed at the other suggestion that he might want one. "Heh... a dress? why would you think someone as obviously manly like my awesome self would be interested in wearing a dress?" Gilbert rolled his eyes as he defended his masculinity.

Gilberts mind was not at all in the gutter, he was a little hesitant and shy but the thought of having someone around that could stop the pain he would get when the energy inside him built up was defiantly the most important thought in his head right now and he grinned even wider when the other agreed to the partnership. "Heh~ It will be good to have someone around who can give me release from all the built up pressure I get, you have no idea how uncomfortable and painful it can gets sometimes." He said without realizing what the other was thinking about.
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 pm

" I can understand why you don't like schools and stuff and its fine really. I mean if I didn't have to go to school I wouldn't join in general but they do have some cool subjects I'm really interested in." Alfred wasn't into groups and schools either but it was better then doing nothing really. Some of the skills he did have came from some subjects he did.

When the topic of dresses came into view again. Alfred could think of various things you could do in dresses... and none of them was innocent. Darn his perverted mind.. seriously when did he get this perverted? It can't be just his hormones honestly. " I can totally think of several awesome things to do with you in a dress"

" Oh wait.. it hurts when you store too much energy? wow that must suck then cause you seem to have a large storage of energy. I get totally drained when I use my powers. Apparently my abilities take way more energy then my body can create which causes me to get sleepy or eat tons... Hey its like a match made in heaven hahahaha if you really think about it. You need someone to drain you and I totally need the energy to maintain my abilities. Its totally perfect!" Would be even more prefect if Gilbert actually wore a dress but he can work on that later...

Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Gilbert picked up a couple of empty snack containers as the other spoke to him mostly out of habit than a disapproval of the mess listening casually as the other seemed to agree to his reasoning. He was about to look for a bin when the other made the comment about the things he could do to him in a dress and he fumbled with the things in his hands. "W-what!?" Eyes widening. "Ahahaha....." He laughed awkwardly and tried to wave off his embarrassment. "No...no...no no! There is absolutely nothing awesome to do to me in a dress." The last thing he wanted was Alfred to think of him as a pervert or worse....unmanly!

He was quite glad that the other didn't seem to want to dwell on the topic and quickly replied in order to stop Alfred from thinking to much about the dress topic. "Ah yeah..... my body is just so damn attractive that it can't help but draw in as much as possible, even more than it should take and it just doesn't like giving it up." He let out a sigh but kept the smile on his face. "At least you can rest and regain your energy while enjoying some fatty food..." His eyebrow raised as they other suggested they made a good match.

A match made in heaven he says? "Well.... the great me could offer up my energy in return for staying here... win win I guess and I am sure you would save a fortune on your food bill~" He poked the others cheek and then gave the other an amused grin. "Heh.... I can feel myself inside you....eh" He blushed and hurried to correct himself. "I mean...what I meant was that I can feel my energy inside you right now..!" Oh god dammit he had made a fool of himself for sure now.
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 am

Oh that totally sounded like something else to Alfred....That or his brain is just automatically making everything seem perverted cause he was horny... well that explanation worked too. " You will never know till you try it my man. There is so many awesome heroic secrets you could unlock from just wearing a frilly dress." He had no idea why he liked teasing him so much sexually.. maybe cause his reactions were so cute.

Though .. when Gilbert started to get flustered and mentioned other things and the fact he was also now touching his cheek. Alfred started to think of other things. He normally never was a bottom so such thoughts never crossed his mind.. with Gilbert there was a maybe... it was somehow an appealing thought one he wouldn't mind looking into once they figured out what they were to each other and if they were actually going to become a couple.

He grinned and leaned close to Gilbert letting his lips brush against his ear " All in good time babe.. for now" he pulled away " I think this is settled agreement still I don't think it will cut down on my food bill. I like my food.. especially fast good omg have you tried that burger joint down the road? Its sooo good we should totally get that for dinner."
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Gilbert was having a few inappropriate thoughts right now but he was mainly throwing that off to both his and Alfreds awkward meeting and sudden living together status. Gilbert tended to ignore those sorts of perverted thoughts considering how difficult his powers seemed to make it for him to act it out. Not many people liked to get zapped with electricity after all or deal with leaning up against someone that might set them or their clothes on fire.

In all honestly he knew nothing of Alfred but he seemed like a much more practical person to live with then staying on the street or finding another youth hostel to crash at and he just knew that a lot of them were told to keep an eye out for rouge mutants but then again, maybe Gilbert did have a lot of issues with trusting people. Alfred did seem harmless enough anyway compared to everyone else he seemed to be running into.

Did Alfred just call him babe? Heh... that had to be a joke right? Gilbert highly doubted that Alfred had brought him here under the intentions of picking him up. Well... he technically did pick him up but that was not that sort of picking up. That is what he thought until the other brushed his lips against his ear. He froze and automatically assumed that the other would get a shock from touching him unexpectedly...but it did not happen. Speaking of which it seemed that his powers had no negative effects on Alfred....

"....I keep telling you I don't have money." The repeated topic was making him feel uneasy and he honestly did not want Alfred giving him free rent and food. "There is a place I can go to get free food." He lied. "You don't need to spend money on the awesome me~" He rolled his eyes and waved the other off.
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:53 am

" hmm?" Alfred blinked when Gilbert refused the offer saying that he didn't have any money. Alfred grinned and draped an arm around Gilbert's shoulders again " Hahahaha don't worry man, the owner always lets me take home some of the food because I saved him from some thugs tryin to rob his store. So there is no need for money, You really think I have that much cash to keep eating out? People just tend to give me free food at times because you know, I do tons for them"

Alfred felt a pleasant tingle each time he touched Gilbert or Gil touched him. It seemed to be keeping his energy levels up the max as well. It was interesting but it made Alfred question about Gilbert's past and what led him up to the current events.

" You hungry now? I have some stuff in the fridge if you want." Alfred moved over to the fridge and pulled out a can of coke " Maybe one day you would tell me how exactly you ended up on the streets. Not now of course, when you're good and ready."
Back to top Go down

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 am

"Heh.... I guess I am just not comfortable living of peoples charities most of the time... it is much better to be seen as helpful than a mooch....." Gilbert gestured to his bag. "It's okay... I still got all my snacks from earlier~" Usually Gilbert would often be more than happy to accept a free meal from someone who he would not often see again or a friend from time to time but Alfred was already giving him a place to stay and he didn't want to push his luck within hours of meeting the guy.

Gilbert got out a slightly melted chocolate bar and started to eat that instead while trying to act as if the touches from Alfred were not affecting him the way they were. It seemed as if Alfred had had a decent or at least average upbringing and it was odd to see a mutant that was so open and hopeful about life. Hero complex he guessed... maybe that was normal for some mutants whose powers were not as obvious as others were and saw themselves as some sort of superhero.

Gilbert hesitated as the other mentioned he would like to know about his past one day. He shrugged and tried to not look awkward. "Yeah... I don't really feel like talking about the details.... but pretty much I did not like where I was in my life and I left it behind.... so.. I am starting off again I suppose~" He gave the other a grin. "Past Gilbert is no longer relevant~!" He chuckled. "From now on the Gilbert here and now is~" Gilbert didn't want to be judged and he didn't want to seem pitiful so he tried to move along with the topic. "I guess dinner wouldn't be too bad." His hand subconsciously brushed against the others arm as he gestured towards the door, being close to Alfred made him feel so relaxed... the constant edgy feeling and sting from his powers were being taken away by contact and he could not help but be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like Magnets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Magnets...   Like Magnets... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like Magnets...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: New York City-
Jump to: