The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking News!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Newspaper

Mr. Newspaper

Breaking News! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News!   Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:16 am

A photo of your character: (Sorry, that's classified)

Name of character: Mr. Newspaper

Universes you are interested in joining: I could join any universe! But the ones I'm best suited for are: Eternal Darkness, X-Verse, Medieval, Seven Seas, Smooth Criminal, and of course, Carnaval. However, I can function in any AU perfectly, so long as my role is that of someone bringing news or announcing important things. I like to be seen AND heard, if you know what I mean.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: It'll be fun to help you guys plot as well as bring in random newsworthy elements to your stories (for anyone that wants them). Anything newsworthy or something you'd like posted as news should be PMed to me, or posted on my personal plot thread!

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not: Nope, none. (You all ought to know me anyway XD)

Things you will not rp: I'm here to give you the news, so nothing that's not newsworthy.

About yourself: I'm here to bring you the news, as well as provide forum updates because it's much greater to get them from me than from Kiku, you know.

I'll log in at least once a week, more if I'm active in RPs, and after the June activity check I'll be bringing you the rest (unless Kiku gets all workaholic and does it).

So check out my Plots and Request thread, or send me a PM to let me know what I can do for you.
Back to top Go down

Breaking News!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: General Information :: Characters :: Introductions-
Jump to: