The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.  Empty
PostSubject: Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.    Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:18 am

Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.  28as26g

Name of Character: Yekaterina Braginskaya.

Age: Old enough to know better. It is very rude to ask a lady her age, you know.

Universes You Are Interested In Joining: Of Magic and Owls, X-Verse, The Asylum, and likely several others. If you need Ukraine somewhere specifically, please don’t hesitate to say so!

Anything You Would Like to Say/Suggest About This Forum: Nope! I love the idea of being able to play in so many alternate universes, so this will be fun.

Past RPs: Currently, I am active primarily on Back in the Days and Monstalia. However, I’ve also been apart of quite a few sites so listing every single one would be difficult.

Things You Will Not RP: Sex. I can’t write it for the life of me and, trust me, you don’t even want me to try. It would be awkward and fail. Other than that, though, nothing immediately springs to mind.

About Yourself:

Five Four Fun Facts About Me, A List Made by Me:

[★] I fail at introductions, which is why you get this list instead of a proper one. I do apologize for that.
    [★] I tend to be very shy, so please don’t take offense if I don’t talk a lot in the main chat at first.
    [★] I play a lot of characters: America, England, Hungary, North Italy, Russia, Sweden, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, and Ukraine to just name a few.
    [★] I look forward to meeting and talking to everyone and getting some RPs started. You all look like a great bunch and just from my initial poking around I can see everyone has some great ideas going.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.    Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:25 am

*bows* Welcome to the forum! I hope that you will feel at home here and I look forward to seeing you in the AUs/RPing with you! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask <3
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.    Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:56 am

Hello older sister~ Welcome to the forum~ I look forward to RP-ing with you~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.    Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Heya Kat~ I like, totally can't wait to go shopping with you and stuff 'cause you have totally cute tastes on accessories.

(Welcome to the forum~! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.    Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pryvit! I am Ukraine, and I hope we get along well.
Page 1 of 1