The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Republic of Iceland

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Republic of Iceland Empty
PostSubject: Republic of Iceland   Republic of Iceland I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:29 am

Republic of Iceland Icelan10

Human name: Birkir Arason

Country's name: Iceland

Personality section:

Jökull is a complicated being. He can go from being quiet and even-tempered, to angry and fiery, and he's generally stubborn in the worst way possible. He's cynical, and generally doesn't like to get close to people-- but when he actually DOES get close, he will eventually end up showing his softer, more affectionate side. Jökull starts off silent, not talking to people that he isn't comfortable with. One might even consider him to be a bit stand-offish, or snobbish.... but he isn't, really. On the inside, he's actually a very sweet young man, he just has a very hard time showing that side of him.

Jökull is also rather blunt, and will say whatever comes to his mind, regardless of how it will be taken. He is not very good with people, and generally prefers to be around women more than men-- he can be a bit of a feminist, and he's one of the least judgmental and biased people around. He stands up for what he believes in, though whether he goes around shouting his opinions into the sky honestly just depends on his mood, and his surroundings.

Roleplay sample:

The small, ivory-haired young man sat silently on the edge of the pier, his legs dangling over the side in a rather child-like manner. His amethyst eyes were focused entirely on the sky, the stars reflected in them like they were mirrors. The night air was cool, but he did not mind-- he enjoyed the feel of the wind in his hair.

"Quiet..." He muttered to himself. He was not complaining, really. In fact, he was almost praising the cool, calm air. "I like it when it's quiet.... I can think here...."

He leaned back against the wooden pier, his eyes never straying. He liked to think, to ponder, to wonder... He often came out here to watch the sky and the water, his thoughts racing haphazardly through his head. It was nice to be alone.

Anything else?: Naw... Though I'm a bit tired, so the role-play sample wasn't my best. ^^;;

MSN account: Aw, now you're gonna make me give away my cover... Oh, well. Azazel_rydexii@hotmail.com <3

Last edited by Iceland on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Iceland   Republic of Iceland I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:50 pm

yoooooou <3

-excited hugs- ahem!

You as Iceland? gah cute. I thought it was lovely~ then when I read your email address I got super excited~
XD;;

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Iceland   Republic of Iceland I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Gilbert Weillschmidt wrote:
yoooooou <3

-excited hugs- ahem!

You as Iceland? gah cute. I thought it was lovely~ then when I read your email address I got super excited~
XD;;

D'awww. I just really missed you guys, okay?! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic of Iceland   Republic of Iceland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic of Iceland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Archives :: Forum Archives :: Old Character Profiles/Applications-
Jump to: