The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang! Empty
PostSubject: Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang!   Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 pm

ookyspooky13: *is outside away from the trailers, lining up cans and bottles on a fence to practice with in the field, his rifle across his back. It's actually a day off with no show tonight for a change, so it's as good a time as any to get some practice in*

The Worlds Collide: Lovino: Contortionista says:
-wandering around with nothign to do for the same reason- -notices the other and goes over to watch ..but not too closely-

The Worlds Collide: Kiku: XM Artist and Swordmaster says:
*takes a soft breath, having come to the field to practice some of his more traditional forms while they had a night off. Smiling, he noticed Vash and Lovino also in the field, though they both seemed preoccupied*

ookyspooky13: *hasn't noticed anyone else is out there with him as he lines up the last of the bottles and turns to walk back to the end of the field, making sure he is at least one hundred-fifty feet away. He's still adjusting and twitchy, but this keeps his mind settled* ...Eh? *notices Kiku and Lovi as he comes back to where he is going to stand* ...Enjoying the afternoon off?

-frowns at the man to cover up the fact that he was startled by being noticed nevermind talked to-

*turns at the sound of the grass nearest to him being disturbed* Eh...ah, Vash. *He paused, relaxing slightly and smiling* I am using the time to perform more of my traditional sword forms. The younger crowd does not appreciate them...though admittedly, this is a circus. People come here to be entertained, not cultured, it seems.

..-watches them-

ookyspooky13: Hn... More or less. They're interesting to watch though... *pulls the rifle off his shoulder, very plain rifle with no scope and takes careful aim* As it stands I need to find something to make what I have more interesting... *narrows his eyes, still aiming and waiting a moment*

*smiles ruefully* I suppose the circus said no to moving targets? *He supplied it more as a joke, knowing that although it would make the show more interesting, volunteers were scarce.* Ah, Lovino is here too! It is good to see so many of us in one place. *idly twirls his sword, not wanting to lose his focus despite the conversation*

.. -wanders closer to them- ~

ookyspooky13: *smirks very faintly, squeezing the trigger and shattering the distant bottle* Moving, yes, but... I do have an idea that will impress them. But it does require a live volunteer. *glances at Lovi* So just taking a walk, or practicing free-form out here?

*smiles faintly, watching as Vash shattered the bottle* Hm, sounds interesting. I hope you will share sometime. *Vash's idea piqued his interest, though he turned to follow the conversation between Vash and Lovi*

-jumps at the shot- .. Well I can't really stretch.. properly without someone so .. .. just looking around. -mumbles-

*smiles and places his sword in its sheath* Would you like some help, Lovi? What I am doing can wait, and it does not require another person.

.. =//=; .. But it's .. awkward..........

*smiles, shaking his head* Nonsense. We are all rike a small famiry here, ne?

.. =//=; I guess..

ookyspooky13: (*nods and turns back to his targets* Eydis won't be back from town until later today.... *aims again, looking Captain Morgan in the eyes as he lines up the shot* I'll show you both the trick after you're both dont practicing.

*smiles at Vash, bowing slightly* Is there something that I can help you with, Vash? I did not mean to not include you in my offer as well...

.. All you really need to do is sit... >>;

ookyspooky13: *shakes his head* Thank you Kiku, but no... You go ahead and help Lovi with his warm ups... My trick will need a volunteer, though. *smirks faintly, it's trying to be pleasant but still looks a little menacing*

>>;;;

Ah, well if you think of anything that I can do to help you, Vash, prease let me know. *He turned his attention to Lovi, nodding his understanding* I understand...*He moved a few paces away, so as not to disturb Vash* Here?

.....Sure. =//=; .. Do you know what to do?

Ah, no...but I am a quick learner. *Although he had watched some of their practices, his warm ups were quite different, it seemed.* Prease ret me know how I can herp.

.. Uh.. just.. sit down.. on your knees..

*nods, sitting on his knees as instructed, looking up at Lovino* Is this right?

.. =/^/= Yes. -sits infront of- ..

ookyspooky13: *takes aim and destroys the rum bottle with ease, clearing through the next two rapidly and without hesitation*

-knees infront of Kiku, linking his arms around his neck and leaning in, hoping he wasn't giving off the wrong impression.. - =///= ..

The Worlds Collide: Kiku: XMArtist and Swordmaster says:
*smiles reassuringly, completely understanding that Lovino is not trying to be awkward with his warmups*

=/////= -completely embarassed, especially at how cool kiku is acting in such an awkward position- .. You .. have to hold my legs .. -kicks his legs up onto kiku's shoulders- ..

*smiles and nods, doing exactly as instructed* Rike this, Lovino?

=//= .. ah .. you need to .. pull .. .. sort of.

Ah, rike this? *pulls Lovino's legs as instructed*

=/=; .. Yes..

*smiles, continuing as he is* This seems rike a very compilcated warm up. You are very tarented, Lovino.

=//=; .. It's not.. complicated. .. -awkwardly sits clinging to Kiku-

*shakes his head* I do not berieve that I could do something of this nature. You are very good, Lovino.

=///=;; -grumbles-

*blinks* Are there more that I can herp you with?

.. Well yes...

ookyspooky13: *walks to the fence where he'd been decimating the bottles, putting up the next line of them carefully* Hn.... Maybe some rile-spins before the good trick... Need my weighted rifle. Hn.... Maybe some rile-spins before the good trick... Need my weighted rifle. *goes back to where he'd been standing before, and then goes further, increasing his distance to over 150 feet and lifts the scopeless rifle back up to his shoulder, taking careful aim before pulling the trigger, aiming high and taking off only the lips and mouth from the bottle and leaving the neck in tact*

The Worlds Collide: bendy straw Eydis says:
-claps carefully but winces- very good!

ookyspooky13: *glances over his shoulder at Eydis* Hn... Thanks. I was thinking of putting in some rilfe-spinning before I do the good trick I told you about... What do you think?

The Worlds Collide: Ponyboy Feliks says:
*pulls his hair into a loose tie at the nape of his neck as he walks towards the stables, a small bag of sugar cubes hanging from his wrist ready to be given to Poppy, his pony*

yeah it looks amasing. deffently going to entertain everyone

The Worlds Collide: Gupta, the amazing snake charmer~ says:
*walks in with a large snake about his neck, looking a bit hazy*

okyspooky13: *makes sure to keep the muzzle of the rifle high over his shoulder, away from Eydis* Well... Would you mind running into the trailer and grabbing my weighted rifle for me? I'll show you the spins and see what you think

okay -gets up and heads towards the trailor luckily its not far so starts looking for which one is weighted-

*snake slithers about his body*

*looks over and notices Gupta* Ah, hello Gupta *seems a little wary of the snake, but knows Gupta enough to know everything is okay*

Ah, greetings, I do hopw I am not interrupting

Set and I were out for a walk

=////=;

-heading back to vash with the rifle and see's gupta gose to wave when he see's the snake eyes going ewide and tenses-....

*smiles and does a flip from where he is sitting in order to stand up* If you are ever in need of herp again, Lovino, prease do not hesitate to ask. You are very amazing, I think. *turns and bows slightly to Gupta because he is able to now* Ah, I am simpry herping Lovino with his warm ups...it is good to see you. How is Set doing today?

*watches Lovino out of the corner of his eye, in case he is needed again*

Finicky, he is a bit testy today

ookyspooky13: *watches as Eydis goes to get his weighted rifle, turning back to his targets, taking a breath before decimating the rest, going from left to right then left again, working inward*

Ah, is that so? I am sorry to hear that. Is there something that can be done for him? *indicates Set, giving a shy but friendly smile*

A fresh rat might help

Ah, I see. If I find one as I am training today, I will bring it for him, if that is acceptable.

-tries to shuffle by without drawing the snakes attension-

*clicks his tongue as he enters the stable, smiling as he sees Poppy in her usual stall and trotting over to her, bag of sugar cubes already in hand* Hey kucyk~ Have you been nice to Soren today? *giggles as Poppy whinnys shyly in response, reaching her muzzle out for the sugar* I wouldn't either, he's kind of a dupek sometimes. *holds a couple of sugar cubes out in his hand for the pony to take*

Please do, I would hate to see him partake of any other small creatures.....*snake moves and shifts, flicking tongue about*

I will search as soon as I am finished with helping Lovino. I am sure that I will find one...though Vash has keener eyes than I do.

-slips by and runs to vash- here -looks little shakey-

*Poppy suddenly rears, spooked by a rat running through the stable*

ookyspooky13: *obliterates the last bottle, rather satisfied and points his rifle downward, discharging the empty shells and picking the others up from around his feet* Ahh~ much better...

.. I'm okay..

*smiles* Would you rike to accompany me in searching for a rat, Lovino?

*snakes leaves him and moves about* Oh dear, he senses the tension in the room

.. What

ookyspooky13: *takes the cement-filled gun from Eydis and places his regular one next to him, and sees that he looks uneasy when he hears Poppy whicker* Eh? Is everything okay?

It seems that we should go and search for one, for Set. Would you rike to accompany me? The more people that search, the faster we will find one, I am sure.

-hugs vash suddenly hiding face- i..it's cold...

-shaking slightly-

.. Okay .. @@

*squeaks and flails in a way that would seem to passerby as being comically similar to poppy's rearing* Eeep! *rushes forward to comfort his pony*

*notices Feliks running* F-Feliks...what is the matter? *worried*

ookyspooky13: *blinks in confusion and yelps a little as Eydis hugs him, lifting a hand to pet his head* ...A-ah.... I see... ;;;;

*snake moves towards rat, sensing its movements* He smells something

*eyes flick to Set* Ah, then perhaps we will not have to go searching after all. *smiles*

-clings tight-

*composes himself as he hugs Poppy around the neck, gently petting her mane to calm her down* T-there was a rat..... Icky thing spooked Poppy. *purposely avoids saying that it spooked him too*

Set will take care of it soon enough

ookyspooky13: *winces, still petting Eydis, face contorted in discomfort* ...Y-you can use my jacket.... Hn... Eyd... You're squeezing into the bandages.. ;;;;

*pulls a face* You'd better not bring that snake around Poppy..... she doesn't like him.

he Worlds Collide: Gupta, the amazing snake charmer~ says:
Set is not under my charms at present

*clings closer to Poppy's neck* W-well keep him away from Poppy.

oh sorry -jumps away-

ookyspooky13: *gives Eydis a faint, pained smile* It's alright.. *takes off his jacket and drapes it around Eyd's shoulders, glancing over toward the stable where all the commotion was, then looks back to Eyd* There, that better?

*snake moves behind rat which has scurried out in the open*

-hugs it rounds him blushing- thanks

ookyspooky13: *nods* You're welcome.... *takes several steps away from Eyd to a safe distance, closing his eyes a moment as he thinks o the sing in his head, bouncing a little to the beat before moving the rifle outward and giving it its first spin*

*holds out a few more sugar cubes for Poppy, who whinnys happily and laps them up*

*snake lunges on rat and proceeds to carry it off * Well, at least he'll be more paciable

ookyspooky13: *falls into the rythym, spinning the rifle several more times before throwing it into the air, making it spin before it comes back down and is caught, resuming the spin*

-watches-

ookyspooky13: *feels more confident in what he's doing* Hey Eydis... How about I clsoe my eyes? *clsoes his eyes, not missing a beat, still spinning and flipping the rifle over and around his body*

-gasps and cheers-

*stops his form, curious as to what Vash is doing*

ookyspooky13: *continues his spins, going faster with the song in his head, a steady beat continuing as he goes and throws the rifle into the air again, higher this time, waits a second and then opens his eyes just in time to catch it and give it a few more good spins*

*walks over, standing just a little distance away* That is very impressive, Vash *says quietly enough, hoping not to distract him*

ookyspooky13: *does one more finishing move and crosses the weighted gun to his chest, then down to the ground, panting a little* Hah~ Thank you, Kiku. I was thinking of bringing that into my act, as well as that new trick... Was everything alright with Feliks and Poppy?

-watches kiku approch-

*nods, smiling* That would be amazing, Vash. And everything is okay with the others. Feliks is very good with the horses. *smiles at Eydis* It is good to see everyone here. I am still curious as to what this new trick of yours is, Vash.

-hugs jacket tight-

ookyspooky13: Well, it'll need approval... It's actually a very dangerous trick. *smirks faintly* Care to volunteer~?

*smiles* I rive for danger...as you probabry know. What is this trick?

ookyspooky13: *walks to Eydis and puts the weighted rifle down, and rummages through his jacket for another bullet and pulls out a cigarette, winking knowingly at Eydis* Well... *holds up the cig* It's simple. You put the lit cigarette in your mouth... and I put it out.

-blshes as vash would have to get real close to get those bullets-

*considers it for a moment, then smiles* I'm in. It sounds rike fun...and I trust your aim.

The Worlds Collide: *pets Poppy's muzzle gently, reaching to take her brush from the tack bucket he's brought, and starts to brush out her mane* There there... That glupi rat isn't here now, and Gupta took Set away. *smiles and kisses her forehead* I know what you need. *clips a simple lead around her neck and unlatches the stall door*

ookyspooky13: *is still standing very close to Eyd as he hands Kiku the cig and a lighter, not thinking of the closeness presently* Alright... Take the cig and go to where the bottles I killed are and light it, then turn to your side... And stay PERFECTLY still. Just let me know when you have a few centimeters of ash.

*takes the cig and lighter, nodding* Hai. I understand. I will signal, then. *moves off into the field, walking into he arrives at the decimated bottles, then lights it, and turns to the side as instructed. He called on all of his training, knowing most would be startled by the gunshot, which would ruin the 'perfectly still' bit. Once he had a few centimeters, he moved his hand just enough for Vash to see, almost like a tiny wave. He stopped the motion quickly, returning to stillness and waiting.*

-watches excited grip on the jacket pulling it tight round him-
*watches Vash out of the corner of his eye, though he remains perfectly still*

ookyspooky13: *quickly loads his rifle, his mouth twitching into a cold smile as he takes careful aim with the scopeless rifle, letting his eyes adjust to the distance. His body is perfectly poised and still, feeling his heart beating in his ears and throat as Kiku signals and waits between his heartbeats and fires, the bullet ripping through the field and blowing the ash and egde of the cig off*

*brings Poppy out to the field, idly watching as Kiku lights a cigarette (inwardly wondering when he started smoking those nasty things) and waves back a little as he notices the dark-haired man's hand moving*

-cheers and claps- wow thats amazing

*gasps as he sees Vash take aim and shoot at Kiku, then immediately starts running at top speed towards him* Dupek! What the hell did you do that for?!

ookyspooky13: *wearing a cold, satisfied grin and probably looks more like a sociopath at the moment than anything, and looks to Feliks as he comes running at top speed and looks frantic with a small frown* ...The helll? Do /what/ for??

*Kiku saw the flash of light only a second before the sound came, and not even a second later the cig was put out. He shivered once he knew he could relax, the thrill mixing with the adrenaline in his veins. He waved to Vash, signaling thathe was fine, then noticed Feliks running across the field* Eh? *he managed around the cig, still dangling from his lips*

*glares daggers at Vash, his gaze zeroed in on him and nothing else, shouting curses in Polish as he races towards him, then tackles him to the ground, preparing to punch him out* Prepare for Warsaw's vengeance, you ass!

*blinks as he sees Feliks tackle Vash, then starts walking back across the field, removing the cig from his mouth* Eh? What is going on...?

ookyspooky13: *has just put the rifle down and glances to Kiku as he waves that he's okay, and by the time he looks back to Feliks it's too late to block and cries out in pain as his back hits the ground, a few of the stitches popping and bleeding into the bandages and growls up at Feliks, trying to shove him off* .... OFFA ME, YOU PSYCHO!

*slaps vash across the head* Kurwa!!! You're the fucking psycho! What the hell'd Kiku do to you, anyway?! You're lucky you missed, you *dissolves into a stream of colourful Polish words*

*takes off running across the field, worry in his eyes* Vash...Feliks...what is going...? *lets his question die as he catches what Feliks is saying. He doesn't have to know Polish to know it's not good* Feliks! Feliks yamete...ah...stop!

ookyspooky13: *growls in pain, glaring darkly, trying not to panic and rage when he's struck. He hates being touched, and more than that being hit, and begins to shake as he tries harder to shove the taller boy off of him* I wasn't AIMING for him! I was... Hnnnrrr..... GET OFF ME!

-jumps up- Oi! Get off him!! -worried about vash-

*is shoved to the side and off of vash, letting out a yelp as his shoulder crashes into the hard ground but still glaring* Like hell! I saw you shoot at him! You were /smiling/, so don't pretend it wasn't on purpose! *moves to lash at him again, then sees kiku* Kiku! Oh my gosh, are you okay?

It was practice for his preformance pony boy!! - helps vash up- you ok?

*stops just short of Feliks, taking a few breaths before answering* I'm fine, Feliks. I was...simry...volunteering for Vash to practice a new trick...*reaches to help Feliks up, worry and a little shyness in his voice as he spoke* A-Are you all right?

ookyspooky13: *rolls to the side, trying to not bend to get up, unintentionally flinching violently when Eydis touches him. He's panting and in pain, glaring with a dark, dangerous growl* ......I was SATISFIED with a great shot! *still shaking, can feel his back soaking a little in places*

-worrys more- shall I get stori brodir vash...-in his worry called eirik big brother-

*stops as his grave misunderstanding sinks in, eyes going wide and face going bright red* Y..... You.... I-it......

*nods, reaching to help Feliks to his feet* I am sorry for worrying you *blushes brighter as he speaks* I simpry wished to help Vash with his trick. I should have told you...*wonders exactly why he thinks this, though he doesn't voice it*

ookyspooky13: *just stays on his knees, trebling a little as he catches his breath and tries to calm himself and shakes his head finally* I think... a few of the stitches broke on the big one...*quiets his voice to Eyd* As long as I'm not bleeding through my shirt, I think I should be fine... Am I?

-carefully looks- n..no -carefully helps him when needed worried about his trailor mate-

*bites his lower lip, a nervous habit, then scrambles to his feet and casts an apologetic look at kiku before taking off across the field, back to where Poppy is grazing, avoiding looking at vash, his face still bright red*

ookyspooky13: *nods slowly, glad he's not bleeding past the bandages at least and continues glaring at Feliks* ....Was working on that to see if it'd go over well with the crowd.... Just be grateful you didn't tackle me when I fired or I WOULD have missed and hurt Kiku.

ideot... -turns to vash- are you sure you don't want brother to look? shouldn't you get the stitch put back in?

*sighs, gazing apologetically at Vash* ...I suppose I ought to go and talk to him...*blushes, unsure as to exactly why he suddenly feels the need to be so close to Feliks*

*reaches Poppy and takes her lead wordlessly, giving it a couple of tugs to signal it's time to go back into the stable, his eyes cast downward, hair covering his face*

ookyspooky13: *winces, standing slowly and leaning into Eydis, trying not to bend* It's alright Kiku... Just tell him I'm not going to kill him but he sure as hell better not touch me again or he WILL regret it.... *gets up all the way* When we get back in I'll have you look at them... if too many are ripped we'll have him sew them back up.

-let's vash lean on him-

*nods, understanding mixed with worry in his eyes as he sees the wince cross Vash's face, though he chose not to comment on it* I will...prease excuse me. *turns and makes his way across the field, trying to catch up with Feliks*

ookyspooky13: *pulls his arm around Eyd's shoulder, turning to head slowly back to the trailer and will just ask Eydis to go get his rifles once he's stopped hurting as he hisses and growls, moving gingerly*

*reaches the stable and leads Poppy into her stall, closing and latching the door behind him before unclipping the lead from the pony's neck* przykro mi..... *pretends he's apologizing to poppy and not indirectly to vash, as he hangs the lead on a hook inside the stall and wraps his arms around Poppy's neck again, burying his face in her warm shoulder and trying hard not to cry*

*reaches the stables, sighing as he realizes Feliks is probably inside crying* Feliks...? *he called out softly, hoping the other man would answer*

-helps him to trailor-... Just tell me if were going to fast...

ookyspooky13: *shakes his head softly* This pace is fine... I think I just need to get my shirt and bandages off and let them air out and close up a bit. -hsss- Fuck he tackles hard for being skinny.... ;;;

....-sighs- I should of stopped him -looks down- sorry...

*lets out a soft gasp as he hears his name called, quickly reaching into the tack bucket for Poppy's brush, not realizing that in his haste he's knocked it off its hook* Y...you can come in..... 'S not like this is a private place. *starts to distractedly brush Poppy's mane, his face still a little red from his earlier embarrassment*

*he enters quietly, noticing Feliks' movements* Feliks...? *stops a little ways away from the other man, unsure of exactly what to say*

ookyspooky13: *sighs a little* ....It's alright. You didn't know he was going to tackle me like that... And at that speed you wouldn't have been able to stop him, either... ;; *opens the trailer door, taking the steps slowly* I might give you my keys and have you go to the pharmacy for me, though

*his movements gradually slow to a halt, though he refuses to look at kiku, still too embarrassed, his voice quiet as he speaks* .....H-how was I supposed to know, anyway.......?

*smiles, shaking his head* No one is blaming you, Feliks...I am sorry I did not tell you. I should have exprained things to you. *sighs, looking around and feeling at a loss for words*

*stiffens slightly* Vash probably is....... You couldn't have told me anyway.... I was here. *vaguely indicates the stall around him, then starts brushing Poppy's mane again, trying to keep his breathing even*

*sighs* ...Vash looked injured, Feliks. And...I get the impression that Vash does not rike to be touched. I am sure this was confusing to everyone...

ookyspooky13: *goes over to the bed slowly, sitting on the edge and pulling off his shirt himself, biting his lip to keep from making an noises and drops it to the floor* Hnn... At least my shirt's not ruined.. *turns to let Eydis take off the bandages and tape*

-slowly and careful unwraps biting lip- sorry...

*flinches, his shoulders hunching* S-so I hurt him even more..... *brushes distractedly, going a little too hard and eliciting a soft noise of protest from Poppy* Hh..... *his breath hitches and he drops the brush*

*sighs* Feliks...you need to calm down. You didn't know...there was no way you could have known. I do not know myself...I only berieve that he is hurt. Prease calm down...

ookyspooky13: *bites his lip and tenses, trying to keep his breathing even as Eydis pulls them off one by one, some still fine, some only bleeding in spots but the bigger ones starting to soak through the gauze slowly in places* -hsss- .... Schysse that hurt...

*takes a deep breath.... then another in an attempt to calm himself*

Sorry vash... Here I'll get some water and we can clean it up...

ookyspooky13: *nods, taking a few breaths, trying to quell the tingling pains* Hn... Thank you, Eydis... *turns his head to look at them from over his shoulder as best he can*

Do you want a painkiller?? -getting warm water-

ookyspooky13: *thinks about it and nods* I think once we get them cleaned up, one of the hydrocodone's, and then I'll just lay down and sleep it off while they dry out... Would you mind going to get the new bottle from the drugstore for me, though? *pops the pill, swallowing most of the glass, looking forward to the mellow numbness it'll bring* Thanks.... I'll give you my keys and the cards you'll need. Just sign for them and they won't give you any problems

((What we had going so far. I'll edit it and add to it later as it gets added to))

Last edited by Vash Zwingli on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang!   Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:40 pm

(should i just put my answer to it here? )

Eydis frowned and sat behind vash placing a bowl of clean lukewarm water in his lap and pulled out a clean clothe and dipped it in. Wringing it out he dabbed at the wound gently trying to clean off any blood and dirt from the now open stitched. Biting his lip in concerntration trying to advoid causing vash to much pain. He started humming to try and soothe Vash while he waited for the drugs to kick in. soon the humming turned into soft icelandic song.

"Brosandi
Hendumst í hringi
Höldumst í hendur
Allur heimurinn óskýr
Nema þú stendur

Rennblautur
Allur rennvotur
Engin gúmmístígvél
Hlaupandi inn í okkur
Vill springa út úr skel..."

he trailed off embarrased realising he had been singing the song his mother use to sing when she tended his wounds. "Ah...sorry... old habit." he murmured blushing.

(song translation:
Jumpin' Puddles

Smiling
Spinning 'round and 'round
Holding hands
The whole world a blur
But you are standing

Soaked
Completely drenched
No rubber boots
Running in us
Want to erupt from a shell )

Last edited by Eydís Sveinbjörnsson on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : translation added)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang!   Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:37 am

ookyspooky13: *watches as Eydis leaves and sighs tiredly, the painkillers finally kicking in as he lays down on his side, pulling the pillow up under his stomach to prop himself up and let his back dry out while Eydis is gone*
ookyspooky13: (And fi I vanish, it's my computer overheating and restarting)
The Worlds Collide: Feliks: Show Pony says:
*gazes distractedly at Poppy's mane, finding imaginary tangles and combing them out with his fingers* T-that doesn't change the fact that I hurt him. *mutters under his breath* Jestem tak glupi! *frowns*
The Worlds Collide: Kiku: Mastering the Swords says:
*sighs* I am sure that he is not upset...just in pain. Prease...taking it out on your pony will not herp...*wonders if he's the right person to calm Feliks down*

ookyspooky13: *sighs, closing his eyes, listening to Eydis singing softly, waiting for the meds to kick in* Nn.. It's okay... That was actually.. kind of sweet of you
The Worlds Collide: The eydis is a spy says:
-gose redder- i ...well -looks down dabbing him cleaning at a quicker pace obviously embarrased- mum use to sing it it when she patch up our scrapped knees and bumped forehead then she would.... -trails off thinking vash would deffentrly punch him him if he did the rest to him-
ookyspooky13: *winces a little as Eydis dabs at him faster but relaxes again with a faint smile* ...She sounds like a sweet lady.. *reaches a hand out, grabbing the notepad by the bed, pullng it close to write out what he needs*
-stops happy that vash's back is clean- best thing wpuld be is you slept on your stomache...let them air dry then me dab it dry...
ookyspooky13: *slowly writing out his information and reaches for his vocodin bottle, pulling out the last two pills* I'll just lay out and let them air dry.. Nn... If you take this bottle and this paper to the druggist, they'll take care of everything..
okay... -moves pillows so vqsh can cuddle into them-
ookyspooky13: *pulls the pillows up under his stomach and chest, propping himself to lay on his side* ...Eydis? ....Thank you. For everything.
hey...we're room...well trailor mates....-places stuff down and gets vash a cusion to rest his head on- we have to look after each other.
ookyspooky13: *smiles faintly, taking the cushion and turning his head to see Eydis more easily* Still... You're a good friend. *lets out a faint, tired laugh* Hope they don't fire me thinking I'm a serial killer..
-huffs- why would they think that..... -pets his hair- i'll be as fast as i can.... i promise
ookyspooky13: *gives Eyd a tired, wry smile* ...Because I'm a nutcase who shoots at people? *closes his eyes, snuggling into the cushions* 'Kay... if you take my car, don't crash it
i...can't drive a car.... -leans foreward and kisses vash's forehead- your not a nutcase who shoots people...it was a trick...kiku was perfectly safe the whole time..
*pauses in his actions, sighing* Gowno..... *huffs* I hate when I feel bad about stuff....
Don't feel bad...kiku chose to do it...feliks was an ideot and jump to conculsions.. -soft blush- don't beat yourself up ok -brushing vash's hair from eyes-
ookyspooky13: *the meds are finally starting to kick in, mellowing his body slowly and keeping him from flinching at Eyd's closeness* Hnn... I'll talk to Feliks later... *starting to sound foggy*
*carefully sits, leaning against one of the walls* I understand...*sighs, gazing up at Feliks, unsure as to why he is still blushing* But you will feel better soon...and besides, I am sure that you wil be able to exprain things to Vash later.
-blushes - brothers number is on the side...in case you need him urgently... -kisses his forehead- i'll be back soon... -picks up his bag and places stuff inside-
*mutters something about ruining chances and friends, climbing on Poppy's back and hugging her from there; the pony shifts a little but seems to be used to it*
*after a moment of remaining silent, he decides to stand again, unsure as to how to comfort the other man* ...I should probably be getting back...*he trailed off, knowing he really didn't have any plans for that day other than to practice*
ookyspooky13: *nods slowly* Mm.. call me if you need me...*gives a small wave then curls back into the pillows, facing the wall and leaving his back exposed to the air*
heads out grabbing his moped helmate shutting the door-...-considers locking it but decides that if eirik needs to get in it should be open so stick a nop entry sign on it and leaves on his bike-
*hears kiku stand and sits up, though his head is cast down* Um, thanks..... and stuff.... For, y'know..... Coming to talk to me.
*pauses, the blush still dusting his cheeks* Ah...you're welcome...*turns to leave, but pauses again, as if unsure of whether to go or stay longer*
*slowly dismounts from Poppy's back, patting her side and kissing her forehead once more before bending to gather the tack and bucket that'd fallen* So, um..... What should I do? *is asking Poppy more than Kiku, though it's meant to be audible enough for Kiku to hear*
ookyspooky13: *sighs as Eyd leaves the little trailer, trying to get comfy and hugs the pillow against him, resisting the urge to curl up since that hurts for the moment* Hnn... *stares at the vinyl on the wall, enjoying the mellow feeling and letting himself think in a very abstract way*
*thinks for a moment, silently contemplating Feliks' question* ...for the moment, it is best not to get worked up over it. Once Vash is better, I am sure that you will be able to aporogize. I am sure that of all peopre, Vash understands that you did not know. To be honest...I did not know Vash was hurt either. Anyone could have made the mistake. Remaining upset over it will not herp. *sighs, turning to face Feliks again*
*sighs, holding the tack bucket to his chest* I guess you're right..... I just like, don't want him to hate me or anything.......
*smiles, blushing as he speaks shyly* ...I doubt he hates you. I do not know anyone that could hate you...
*blushes, inwardly wondering why but choosing not to voice it* Alfred only hired me for performances with the circus... And to look after the horses as well as Poppy. *hugs the tack bucket a little tighter* I'm not, like, good with people I don't know......
ookyspooky13: *hazily reaches for his phone, honestly feeling better since the vic takes of the pain and mellows him out enough to not be angry about the things he normally would* ....Nn... *sighs, checking his phone,slowly erasing the messages* -If I lose my gig here, I keep going and just pick another city..-
*nods, understanding in his eyes* It is understandable...but perhaps he feels the same. We are all from different places, and...it is not like we all are good with people. We are simpry here to perform.
ookyspooky13: *is somewhere between lightly napping and awake enough to run for his gun if he has to, even if he's still too medicated to aim well.*
-slowly knocks- vash I'm coming in...-carefully unlocks door-
ookyspooky13: *blinks a little, hearing Eydis and inhales deeply, waking himself up more* Mmn... I'm up... *starts pulling himself to a sitting position slowly*
-unlocks the door-...did you sleep well
ookyspooky13: *nods slowly, running a hand through his messy hair* Mmm... The meds helped a lot..
Good here I got what you asked for -hands bag-
ookyspooky13: *takes the paper baggie and pulls out the bottle of pills, putting the last two from before into it with a faint smile* Thanks, Eydis.... Hope they didn't give you a hard time over anything
Ah no he was fine gave him the paper and they were happy
ookyspooky13: *puts the bottle down on the bedside table* The good news is the big ones should finish healing soon
That's good -making tea for both of them-
ookyspooky13: *stands up, popping his neck lightly* Heh... once I get my first paycheck here I should pop into the trailer that handles dinner... Make something good
Oh you cook?? -hands him a mug of tea- there's an oven in here to
Maybe you should try some of my food from home
ookyspooky13: *nods, taking the mug carefully* thanks.. Yeah.. I'm not a restaurant cook or anything, but I did learn how to cook well enough for dad and I. My uncle helped me stop burning water at least *smirks faintly and takes a sip*
-chuckles-...I think I have a box of salmiakki and overs some to vash- well maybe you'll cook us dinner some time??
ookyspooky13: *tries a piece of the candy* Not bad.. I wouldn't mind doing that, or even a bigger dinner for more of us.
-smiles- your going to be popular round here
ookyspooky13: *raises an eyebrow and snrks* Won't that be funny... I mean, the guy who makes the group dinners is pretty good, so I don't think I can outcook him, but it might make a nice treat
Well the people like preformers who cook for them and such
ookyspooky13: Ah... well, maybe one of these nights I'll make a huge batch of spaetzle for us all
-sips his tea- if you like -watches vash over the rim of his mug- concerntrate on healing first
ookyspooky13: *smiles faintly* *thinks - First I concentrate on hiding, THEN healing, then dinner..-* Well, as long as I don't land on my back and tear it open again, I should be fine for shows this week
Hiding...from what...your safe here..and that's good just...don't push yourself...-blushes and turns head- Onii-chan is busy enough as it is...he dosnt need to keep patching you up every time you hurt yourself doing something stupid..
ookyspooky13: *takes a few long sips, enjoying the warmth of the tea* Heh, hopefully I won't be a regular of his. On my own with just my guns I honestly rarely get hurt.
Hmm yeah just be careful.... -sips tea moodily-
ookyspooky13: *sips again and looks up at Eyd* ... You alright?
Yeah fine -huffing a bit -
ookyspooky13: *puts the tea down, standing up to walk over to him* ....What's wrong?
Nothing wrong! -blushes and pouts glaring slightly at vash approching him and not dropping the subject-
ookyspooky13: *sees Eyd glaring and pauses where he's standing, experience kicking in* ....;;;..um... Eydis...?
Yes? -sips more tea legs swinging back and forth on the counter he's sat on- what?
ookyspooky13: ...*starts to ask him what he's upset about but looks down at the gloor and goes back to where he was sitting* Ah.. nothing..
....?? -softens a bit feeling bad for getting like that when he was embaressed- ah sorry....
ookyspooky13: *goes back to quietly sipping his tea, having backed off* No worries.
.... -feels bad at how defensive he got-...well um...-can feel the tension-
ookyspooky13: *finishes his tea and gets up, putting it in the sink, and smiles faintly at Eyd* Well... How about I go grab a quick shower... Then Ill make us some dinner?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang!   Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss! Kiss! Bang! Bang!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: Archives :: Forum Archives :: Behind the Scenes-
Jump to: