The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barman Vargas

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Barman Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Barman Vargas   Barman Vargas I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Character Name: Feliciano Vargas

Appearance: Dressed in an imaculate suit, Feliciano tries his best to look suave at work. With a shirt, jacket, pressed trousers, shined shoes and tie, he looks sharp and well kept. His hair is usually pushed back into soft layers and small spikes with his signature curl falling at his shoulder.

What are you doing at this place? Customer or club employee and if so, what type of job do you have in the club?: Barman, serving drinks and food to the patrons.

Sexuality: homosexual, but he has to try to ignore this when working for fear of distraction.

Personality: Feliciano is a charismatic young man who loves the high life. He loves his work and has his own little habits that add to his job. He likes to chat with the patrons and entertainment alike, but has to focus on not getting distracted by the shows when he's working. Feli is friendly and sweet but also has a flirtacious, sexy side that he tends to use for the odd tip but also to get on the good side of the people he works with.

Background:
Back to top Go down

Barman Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barman Vargas   Barman Vargas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:01 pm

(Every time I see the subject of this profile, for a split second I read it as "Batman Vargas")
Back to top Go down

Barman Vargas
Page 1 of 1