The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liechtenstein here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Liechtenstein here! Empty
PostSubject: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Picture of your character:Liechtenstein here! Liechtenstein

Character you are playing:
Lili Zwingli/Liechtenstein

Universes you are interested in joining: Hm, hard... I think I'll look around more before I decide... But the Survivor Island thing seems okay, and maybe also the pirate one.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Hm... I don't think so. But perhaps something with the Saw movies...? Nah...

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: I have some experience as I usually RP with a friend on MSN. But no "official" like RP sites.

Things you will not rp: Anything too bloody or graphic in any way, be it s*xual or gory. Although, I have noticed that I'm reading more and more horror, but nothing rated M.

About yourself: I am a Swedish girl on 14 springs, soon 15, who is one of the few Hetalia fans who does not like yaoi, though I can stand SuFin. Liechtenstein is my favourite character, she's so cute, so of course I wanted to roleplay her. But I like Hungary too. I don't think there is more, as I shouldn't reveal personal information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:58 pm

HAY THERE! Nice to meet you! Looking forward to rping wiht you, you seem nice~ <3
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:27 am

Nice to meet you, cutie! Welcome to the forum. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://theworldscollide.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:01 am

You are a very cute girl. I like you~ ^J^
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Uh... Thanks. I guess. I think I will soon start actually roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:22 pm

I do warn you, love... you may not like yaoi, but this is a very yaoi-driven forum. It says in the rules that this is a mature themed rp...

Will you be alright with that?
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:28 pm

I think I can take it. And if it's TOO mature, I'll just quit.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:43 pm

I... This forum is a bit more mature than most forums are. You have vampires, insane asylums... threads will be marked, yes, but... not only might there be mature themes such as sex, but some of that may even be more twisted than the norm.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Yes, I know, but I'll try, and I think I AM mature enough. As a matter of fact, I already signed up a character on the insane asylum, and I think I can take it. I readed the one where Ivan and Raivis gave Toris his vitamins" and I could take that.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:48 pm

That's not the worst that will happen in the asylum, but if you think you can handle it... you would know best.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:58 pm

And as I said, I could just quit if it's TOO graphic. But maybe if you want to broaden your "audiences" you could have some roleplays that are LESS mature. And for example: While I won't WATCH them, I'm interested in READING summaries of horror films such as the Saw franchise and Nightmare at Elm Street, and I have also seen screenshots, yes, those which include blood and other gross things too, of said franchises. They are my two favourites, both because of their creative ways of killing people. So I'm kinda used to READING horror.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 pm

There are roleplays that are less mature. And that's all fine... I just don't want you to be uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Um... yeeeeah... I'd stay away from Ivan as much as you can in asylum. The one with Liet, Raivis, and I has barely even STARTED. I warn you in advanced that any RP where I'm playing a major roll will be very very graphic/twisted, and not just in the sexual way.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:10 am

Yes, I understand that. It's Ivan, duh. But I hope Elizabeta can protect poor little Lili. By the way, I do indeed not like yaoi, but I can take and even ROLEPLAY it if I have to, i'm flexible. And SuFin is pretty much neutral for me, I have no hard feelings for that pairing. And I LOVE my Austria/Hungary. Well, have to go. Stupid short breaks between classes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Ivan's not a pedo so Lili shouldn't really have to worry anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Fufufufu... hello dear! Of course I will protect a sweet little girl from all the baddies~ *pulls out the frying pan* *big sister mode*

Oooh~ I hope I an give you some nice Austria/Hungary <3....and I do label my stuff if its mature. Like my vampire stuff will be.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:10 am

That's nice~. And I DO have some common sense too. For example, I don't need to be told that the whorehouse in the Mediveal (spelled that wrong, didn't I?) is mature. I may be somewhat innocent in person too, but I'm old enough to KNOW what a whore is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Your yooouuunnnggg be yoouuunnng. Just ignore some of he threads thst are gonna be overly sexual.

For the asylum however I HOPE that it all full of absolute delicious fluff of Roddy and Liz. :33 I just want roddy to go to her with every problem he has basically, and has big huge crush and and *rambles* you know what I mean! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:06 am

Hei Lili- don't worry I'm sure people will warn before they get to be too explicit, -hugs- it'll be fine~ Though I'm really interested to see how you'll portray Lili in the hardcore topics such as the Asylum~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liechtenstein here!   Liechtenstein here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liechtenstein here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: General Information :: Characters :: Introductions-
Jump to: