The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You can call me China, aru!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

You can call me China, aru! Empty
PostSubject: You can call me China, aru!   You can call me China, aru! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:05 am

A photo of your character: You can call me China, aru! 11170326_m

Name of character: Wang Yao (China)

Universes you are interested in joining: Hmm... The Asylum and Midieval rps look cool and Liet suggested the X-Universe.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: Nothing yet, but I can't wait to get to know everyone.

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: I started out on KH-Vids.net doing various rps, then moved to The Writer's Block (where I've stayed and act as Super Mod), I've also been at Arcadia for a short period of time. My biggest project was the Twilight Fox Alliance rp.

Things you will not rp: I'm up for almost anything, just ask if your unsure.

About yourself: At the moment I'm a poor college student, majoring in Art. I'll try and post some hetalia pieces sometime. I'm 18, a Leo, and I enjoy long walks on the beach as well. :3 I just like to have fun and can't wait to be apart of this community and make some new friends! Let's see....I like to play video games, sing, draw, and reading. If you have any questions about me or anything else just ask!
Back to top Go down

You can call me China, aru!
Page 1 of 1