The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eirik - Ravenclaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eirik - Ravenclaw Empty
PostSubject: Eirik - Ravenclaw   Eirik - Ravenclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Character Name: Eirik Hansen

Professor or Student: Student

Appearance:

Eirik - Ravenclaw 10778633-1

Blood (Muggle-born, Pure-blood, Squib, Half-blood, you can also have veela blood or other such things): Pure-blood

House: Ravenclaw

Sexuality: Bi

Personality: Eirik is a bit cold towards people, but it doesn't mean he's 'mean'. He just perfers to be alone in secluded area. He dislikes loud noises and usually has a blank expression on his face. Though it doesn't mean he's emotionless-he just doesn't express it on his face.

Background: His parents are both norwegians and were both past ravenclaw students. He comes from a long line of ravenclaws, and it wasn't a suprised when he was picked to be in that house. He was an only child, so he is used to being quiet and apart from the rest. He usually likes it that way. His parents though are currently pressuring him to do the best, to not shame their family name. This means no slacking off, no getting in to trouble, and no ....relationships with anyone but purebloods. That rule doesn't count though.
Back to top Go down

Eirik - Ravenclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eirik - Ravenclaw   Eirik - Ravenclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Not get in trouble? What? Mad
Back to top Go down

Eirik - Ravenclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eirik - Ravenclaw   Eirik - Ravenclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:23 pm

hehe exception to the rule here <3 Though be awesome angst and lovelyness if maybe eiriks parents found out about eydis in a way and forbids Eirik from seeing him or Eydis decides it better for eirik to stop seeing him. hmmm cute snuggles and sex when they get back together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eirik - Ravenclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eirik - Ravenclaw   Eirik - Ravenclaw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eirik - Ravenclaw
Page 1 of 1